GamesBids WC 2014 Sweep - The Official Draw

Amazing! Me Brazilian? Very hornored to be a supporter of host country B) .I'll be a Japanese-Brazilian for a while.Yey :) !

Someone please tell me some of Brazilian names.I think their names are very long.

Palettinha86 would be very Brazilian

means "little Pallete86 girl"

the only bad thing is in 1986 Brazil did not perform well in the world cup...

Maybe Palettinha2014 would be perfect.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will win our third star - we will show our northern neighbours how to play football...

Your signature is just PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Faster, I'll swap with you.

Il Barone!!! That's a great nickname for the new Italian around!

Palettinha86 would be very Brazilian

means "little Pallete86 girl"

the only bad thing is in 1986 Brazil did not perform well in the world cup...

Maybe Palettinha2014 would be perfect.

Lovely name.

I'll be "Palettinha Hiroko Da Silva Shimabukuro....." B)

It's going to be me vs. Pallete86 on opening night. :D. Go Croatia!

My Brazil will win! :D

Guys, guys, take it easy on the time... It's still three-and-a-half weeks to go till the World Cup. By Brazilian standards, this is enough time to finish three stadia ;) (just joking, dear Brazilian friends - you know that you have my support). So I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

Guys, guys, take it easy on the time... It's still three-and-a-half weeks to go till the World Cup. By Brazilian standards, this is enough time to finish three stadia ;) (just joking, dear Brazilian friends - you know that you have my support). So I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

Haha, that was actually pretty funny. Who knew, a German with a sense of humour.

I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

But of course. I thought there might be some still keen to join. I'll do another closer to kick-off. You've still got 32 potential countries to look forward to!

Archived