Amazing! Me Brazilian? Very hornored to be a supporter of host country B) .I'll be a Japanese-Brazilian for a while.Yey :) !

Someone please tell me some of Brazilian names.I think their names are very long.

Palettinha86 would be very Brazilian

means "little Pallete86 girl"

the only bad thing is in 1986 Brazil did not perform well in the world cup...

Maybe Palettinha2014 would be perfect.

Edited by Danny El Tico
  • Like 1
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Brasilia everyone for the official draw of the GamesBids Brazil 2014 World Cup Sweepstakes! Thirty two members have put their names down for the draw. Thanks for entering, and now all entr

i wanted a country with supermodels and a chance of winning so me and palette really came out on top of this one.

Chile-con-darcy!

We will win our third star - we will show our northern neighbours how to play football...

Your signature is just PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

Faster, I'll swap with you.

Il Barone!!! That's a great nickname for the new Italian around!

Ik ben nederlands!

We have the best queen in the world BTW

Smoke some weed and be polite, you're dutch now ;)

Edited by Danny El Tico

Curiously Costa Rica will be based here in Santos. I just came from the mall/hotel they will stay during the World Cup

That's special

:D I can't wait for Nigeria v Bosnia Herzegovina in Group F...It's going to be funnnn, won't it Sir Rols? :P

Palettinha86 would be very Brazilian

means "little Pallete86 girl"

the only bad thing is in 1986 Brazil did not perform well in the world cup...

Maybe Palettinha2014 would be perfect.

Lovely name.

I'll be "Palettinha Hiroko Da Silva Shimabukuro....." B)

It's going to be me vs. Pallete86 on opening night. :D. Go Croatia!

My Brazil will win! :D

Guys, guys, take it easy on the time... It's still three-and-a-half weeks to go till the World Cup. By Brazilian standards, this is enough time to finish three stadia ;) (just joking, dear Brazilian friends - you know that you have my support). So I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

• Like 1

Guys, guys, take it easy on the time... It's still three-and-a-half weeks to go till the World Cup. By Brazilian standards, this is enough time to finish three stadia ;) (just joking, dear Brazilian friends - you know that you have my support). So I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

Haha, that was actually pretty funny. Who knew, a German with a sense of humour.

I didn't even expect the sweepstakes being drawn already. I'd like to join in, too, Rols.

But of course. I thought there might be some still keen to join. I'll do another closer to kick-off. You've still got 32 potential countries to look forward to!