Stay or go?

Scotguy

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i stay or go to Delhi?

• Stay
    • Go

I have just bought a ticket to the Closing Ceremony in Delhi, I wasn't going to but i really want to experience the handover ceremony for Glasgow as I will be at these games as well, but with all of the carry on of late, should i stay or should I go?

Edited by scotguy

You're going to travel all the way to India for 3 days? Mhmm

Meh, though it is a lot of hassel because India requires visas for pretty much everything.

I flew to Denver and back in one day to see a hockey game. So....

PS Ikarus, only puppy can pull of a pokemon avatar. :P

Edited by Faster

I'd need to play tourist. If someone said I had 3 days in India i'd cry... just seems like such a waste (unless you have been before, of course)

That's fair enough. I agree, if I really want to have a holiday somewhere new and get a feel for a place, I prefer to linger and not want to pack too much in. But jetting in and out for a single event, or a quick trip to somewhere, is a fair enough option as well ... if that's your thing.

:) I'm going because so is New Zealand...announced this evening, sweet...

Got to remember it's the village that has the problems, not the venues which have really been 'shined up' over the last week. Apparently over 3000 cleaners are at work in the village now!

:) I'm going because so is New Zealand...announced this evening, sweet...

Got to remember it's the village that has the problems, not the venues which have really been 'shined up' over the last week. Apparently over 3000 cleaners are at work in the village now!

What events are you going to?

Despite the stay votes, ive paid for the trip so, would be a waste not to go, look out for me during the closing waving a Scotland Flag :)

At the CC, before you sit down, check your seat so it doesn't collapse, and check for snakes. We'd rather see you waving your flag around than wrestling a snake. ;):lol: