General Question/Comments

GBModerator

It would also be nice to have a proper Glasgow 2014 stick, something that I have been campaigning on here for for couple of years now. With the games jut over 6 months away it would be good if this could happen and give the games the same status thread as London 2012 had.

It would also be nice to have a proper Glasgow 2014 stick, something that I have been campaigning on here for for couple of years now. With the games jut over 6 months away it would be good if this could happen and give the games the same status thread as London 2012 had.

The same status as Delhi 2010 had, nevermind London!

Whilst we're on the subject of moving Gamesbids' furniture around, I guess the London 2012 subforum will become read only next year. Would it be possible for the "Legacy Mode" thread to be moved (or copied) to a different subsection when this happens so I and others can still keep it updated?

Thanks! B)

http://www.gamesbids.com/forums/topic/22012-legacy-mode/

Edited by Rob.

Hi, Mod. Shouldn't we have a proper Tokyo 2020 stick in the forums by now? It's been 3 months since the election today and the 2020 talks may get disperse as the news start rolling.

It's been 3 months but at the point of now still 6 years and half to go.Few people are interested in TOKYO 2020 currently.

And can you open a thread for 2024 Summer Olympic Games. Yes I know the Official Bidding has not started but 2022 Winter Olympic Games thread started before bidding started.

LOADS of 2024 threads have been posted already. You can use the 'search' button in the 'Future Bids Discussion' topic to find them.

Oh ok. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

It would be nice to have a proper Glasgow 2014 stick, something that I have been campaigning on here for for couple of years now. With the games jut over 6 months away it would be good if this could happen. I make yet another request to you Mod for this.

It would be nice to have a proper Glasgow 2014 stick, something that I have been campaigning on here for for couple of years now. With the games jut over 6 months away it would be good if this could happen. I make yet another request to you Mod for this.

I've had no issues with the Quote button to be honest. But I agree with @Scotguy, that seeing as though Rio 2016 has a thread (that bit he didn't say), Glasgow 2014 should have a thread (that bit he did say).