Je suis charlie

For starters, why should Charlie Hebdo not publish these cartoons? That would be a violation of someone's right to freely criticize as they say fit. This is a civilized society with its own laws, thus any outside forces such as Al Qaeda in Yemen have no right to come in kill these journalists and cartoonists.because they feel violated.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is an awful, awful world we live in.

Actually, I think it a wonderful world we live in. For the most part we are seeing people all over the world bonding together to morn and support people they never knew. Don't let the small factions of evil overshadow all the good. Or the internet trolls for that matter.

Actually, I think it a wonderful world we live in. For the most part we are seeing people all over the world bonding together to morn and support people they never knew. Don't let the small factions of evil overshadow all the good. Or the internet trolls for that matter.

Awwwwwww, the trolls are consoling one another. How touching.

The two hostages are over - and according to inital reports, all hostage takers/terrorists are dead. It's deplorable that criminals like them receive the mercy of death so often.

Well, yeah - but w/ no death penalty in France (big mistake), the afermath would've been a circus anyway. And like Osama, just ditch their bodies into the sea now.

And now they're dead (at least the ones who did the Hebdo attack). Lets hope the hostages survive.

I hoped they would be captured alive but the moment they said they wanted to be martyrs and have fun with virgins in heaven and stuff i knew it was a lost cause.

The two hostages are over - and according to inital reports, all hostage takers/terrorists are dead. It's deplorable that criminals like them receive the mercy of death so often.

God...they should have rotted in prison forever. They don't deserve the mercy of death.

God...they should have rotted in prison forever. They don't deserve the mercy of death.

Nah dude...Not worth living, rotting in prison they become symbols to other nutters out there...

Nah dude...Not worth living, rotting in prison they become symbols to other nutters out there...

The Woolwich killers looked utterly terrified when their sentences were read out by all accounts. They expected to die at the scene.

I would've preferred a trial in this case too and for the terrorists to share a cell with a couple of 18-stone sex-starved Neo-Nazis, but understandably they had to be shot at the scene.

The Woolwich killers looked utterly terrified when their sentences were read out by all accounts. They expected to die at the scene.

I would've preferred a trial in this case too and for the terrorists to share a cell with a couple of 18-stone sex-starved Neo-Nazis, but understandably they had to be shot at the scene.

Nah. ISIS/Al qaeda would've captured a few more Medicins san Frontere workers and then offered them in exchange for this brotherly scum. Now, Boston is going to undergo the trial of the surviving Tsarnaev killer team.

:mellow: It looks like the Copycats are starting to come out of the shadows...There are now reports coming out of southern France with hostage taking in Montpellier.

^^ He must have to justify things to himself often because if he thinks liking as many comments that share his (closeminded) opinions is sharing "the love" and being kind then he's actually crazy.

*as many comments as he can that...

Your comment was posted after the Baron's response to me. I think I can safely say that I do not share most of the Baron's opinions- except to the extent that probably nearly everybody on GB shares the notion that, given the multiplicity of conflicting versions of "divine guidance" (some of which conveniently bestow special privileges on the person relaying said guidance to us ordinary folk), the separation of religion and state is, in the long term, an essential for good governance.

Islam was a very clever attempt to adapt ideas which made (and continue to make) Judaism one of the world's great cultural success stories- but in promoting an expansionist Islamic state, Muhammad directly violated the separation principle.

He has somewhat of a point...I mean really.

As for the death of the guys I was always in favor a life sentence with bacon for every meal until they died, but hey thats me talking like Baron.

No, he doesn't, at all, actually, not even a little bit.

Archived