Je suis charlie

We can't agree...You keep saying they're hateful cartoons, which they're not in my eyes, you keep talking about hatred when we think the right to criticize a religion is sacred and unquestionable.

That's not even the debate anyway. Ask your fellow Aussies from the Lindt Cafe if they had published any cartoon with their prophet. You don't seem to realize you're dealing with psychos.

But I've said it all.

Some people take this PC business to extremes -- like they were the voice of God. Ridiculous and not worthy of any attention.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not even the debate anyway. Ask your fellow Aussies from the Lindt Cafe if they had published any cartoon with their prophet. You don't seem to realize you're dealing with psychos.

I've said time and time again we're dealing with extremist terrorists. I don't know where your pulling this info from. The Lindt cafe siege was also an awful event that occurred because of terrorists.

Just because the Lindt siege victims didn't publish hateful cartoons doesn't mean we should.

That's all either of us should say on the matter.

On which note, #foxnewsfacts has been THE BEST thing on the internet today.

Speaking of which:

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2015-01-14/debunking-the-muslim-nogo-zone-myth

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/more-fox-news-expert-fail-muslim-ghettos-have-made-france-into-afghanistan-after-911/

Didn't know wether to laugh or cry!!

We decided to laugh......

#jesuischarlie

:lol:

Usually they burn UK/US/Israeli flags...It gives them a little change once in a while ! ;)

We have the support of non-radical, tolerant muslims who do not find the cover to be "hateful" and who, like us, believe in freedom to criticize religions. There's nothing we'll yield to defend our values, freedom, democracy, refusal of backward treatments of women, acts of barbarity against sexual / religious / ethnic minorities.

We do not regret those "demonstrations" made by those people without any ability to think. People with a tribal attitude, a level of knowledge equalling 0 and deficient brains with nothing else but their religious monomania, and their stubborn hatred.

We're delighted by it.

Also, congratulations to the Belgian forces for shooting 2 scums linked with the Charlie attacks, and arresting a third one before they commit an attack. We'll keep publishing whatever we want without anything being dictated to us, and if one or some of them feels like threatening our values again or our Jewish compatriots, they should try and dare. They'll taste some of this, like the parasite that attacked the kosher supermarket. We're ready now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKCvq1ltRIM

• 11 months later...

Archived