The 2014 World Cup GamesBids Sweep

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh. I am so not a joiner. However fr shits and giggles I am in. I want someone awful though - Costa Rica? Honduras? Somewhere really third rate. England?

Definately. Give me Mexico again and I'll come to Australia just to give you a smack.

Or the smack.

I am in. No England please. I would like a chance to win this thing.

Hmm. One of the few Countries to Win a World Cup.

No England in the lottery. Tony is already playing the role of the English blind supporter.

??

Anyway, I'm in.

Change of mind, I'm out.

Is it too late for me to join? :)

My post was not meant to be a slight on Tony in any way. It is more a slight on England- which always disappoints!

Any predictions on which round England loses in this year? I'm saying round of 16.

Any predictions on which round England loses in this year? I'm saying round of 16.

Not necessarily. If/When we Progress to the Round of 16, we face either the Top Team or 2nd Place Team from Group C, which isn't that strong. Round of 16, we would face either Colombia, Japan, Ivory Coast or Greece.

I think we'll either fail to get out of the group completely, or lose to Brazil/Holland/Spain in the Quarters. A last 16 loss is less likely in my opinion. If we get out of that tricky group we should have enough momentum to carry us past any of the Group C teams.

I think we'll either fail to get out of the group completely, or lose to Brazil/Holland/Spain in the Quarters. A last 16 loss is less likely in my opinion. If we get out of that tricky group we should have enough momentum to carry us past any of the Group C teams.

The key point is to win the match in Manaus. If you guys do it, so, all pressure and humidity will be gone.

Colombia in the Round of 16 will likely mean y'all will be out than too.

Colombia in the Round of 16 will likely mean y'all will be out than too.

I disagree. Colombia's Team are overrated, they have 1 outstanding player (Falcao).

Archived