Euro 2016

emre

Sad to see a charismatic goalkeeper like Kiraly going, but Hazard was much better. Also Belgium reinforces their position as one of the favorite teams to win the Euro.

France wins while still being very unconvincing. I really don't see them winning this edition, to be honest. Germany also reinforces their favoritism.

I can't imagine us winning two major tournaments in a row. But this Euro doesn't seem to have any other convincing fave either...

It will be interesting in the next round against a team that has haunted Germany over a period of time. Both Spain and Italy have played one good game and Germany has looked progressively better with each of theirs. It would be nice to finally have a competitive win against Italy or expel the memories of 2008 and 2010 against Spain.

Unbelievable. Great for Iceland & football - they & Wales are the Leicester of this tournament. Hopefully this'll be England's Munich 5-1 moment, & we'll reboot our football to get back to where a country of our size ought to be. We should not be the laughing stock of the world :angry:

Spain deserved to lose. They overstayed their welcome and their Tiki Taka tactics are pretty much dead and outdated now. If 2014 was the end of the cycle, 2016 is the grimful reminder their era is over.

I'm very happy for Iceland, though. They've played very good and deserved to have reached the Quarter finals.

Unbelievable. Great for Iceland & football - they & Wales are the Leicester of this tournament. Hopefully this'll be England's Munich 5-1 moment, & we'll reboot our football to get back to where a country of our size ought to be. We should not be the laughing stock of the world :angry:

England's football team is not the only reason they are they laughing stock of the world right now.

Have to say though, with everything that is going on with the Olympics, doping and the scandals. You have Iceland win and all that is good in sport comes to the front. It is just amazing to watch how Iceland celebrated and the emotion.

Edited by Faster

Spain deserved to lose. They overstayed their welcome and their Tiki Taka tactics are pretty much dead and outdated now. If 2014 was the end of the cycle, 2016 is the grimful reminder their era is over.

I'm very happy for Iceland, though. They've played very good and deserved to have reached the Quarter finals.

Italy, not for the first time in this championship, were excellent and deserved to win by more than they did. So too, frankly, did Iceland. In almost 25 years of following the fortunes of my national football team, I cannot remember seeing a worse England performance in a tournament fixture.

Italy, not for the first time in this championship, were excellent and deserved to win by more than they did. So too, frankly, did Iceland. In almost 25 years of following the fortunes of my national football team, I cannot remember seeing a worse England performance in a tournament fixture.

How quickly you forget after 2 years!!!

Wales has just made history and made it to the semifinals beating Belgium (another promising team) 3-1. Congratulations!

Bad news is Ramsey will lose the semis, I hope this doesn't spells doom for the match with Portugal.

tumblr_o9nm0plndP1tjid03o1_540.png

tumblr_o9nm3zfrXZ1tnag6ao1_540.jpg

Tomorrow is Italy vs Germany.

Wales has just made history and made it to the semifinals beating Belgium (another promising team) 3-1. Congratulations!

Bad news is Ramsey will lose the semis, I hope this doesn't spells doom for the match with Portugal.

It's obviously a hazard (and add Davies), but Wales have been better coached in teamwork than certain shambolic outfits we could mention.