Rio de Janeiro 2016 Ceremonies.

NEWS : Committee confirms some names of singers for the OC

anitta2.jpg

The organizing committee of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro confirmed the presence of three artists for the opening ceremony . The festival will be attended by Anitta , Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil . They sing together during the opening of the Olympics , which will take place on August 5 - the Rio -16 goes to 21 .

Thus, Anitta will have two " interests " in the games. Your songs will also be used in the presentation of Daniele Hypolito , on the ground of artistic gymnastics .

''Protocol Drama'': Dilma says he has not been invited to OC .

DILMA-IRRITADA.jpg

Unlike what has announced the International Olympic Committee , the away President Dilma Rousseff , of the Workers Party ( PT) , denies having received any invitation to attend the opening of the Olympics , which begin next month and will be held in the city of Rio de Janeiro. The revelation was made in a conversation with the Portuguese newspaper ' Diário de Notícias ' . According to Dilma , there was no invitation, is the international committee of the games and then the Brazilian organization . "I will assess the conditions in which I will , I will not be able to diminish me ," said PT meaning that is still the head of state of Brazil and thus want to be represented.

NEWS : Committee confirms some names of singers for the OC
anitta2.jpg
The organizing committee of the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro confirmed the presence of three artists for the opening ceremony . The festival will be attended by Anitta , Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil . They sing together during the opening of the Olympics , which will take place on August 5 - the Rio -16 goes to 21 .
Thus, Anitta will have two " interests " in the games. Your songs will also be used in the presentation of Daniele Hypolito , on the ground of artistic gymnastics .

bang bang

• Like 1

Parabéns! A Europa é de vocês. Os campeões falam português.

Merci beaucoup! :D:D:D

Obrigado!! :P

Recently, in an interview with UOL Esporte Anitta revealed he would like to sing at the opening. "It's a beautiful and worldwide recognition ceremony,"

What´s the point about Anita??! Well, why not Xuxa or Leandro e Leonardo???

Brazil have fantastic musicians. I Can´t understand Anita´s choice!!

"It´s beautiful and worldwide"....yes honey, for you!!

Not for an olympic ceremony!!

Leandro e Leonardo? Hahahaha Leandro is dead. Xuxa? Is the cermony supposed to be a children show? Because she was a children singer.

irony alert!! ...irony alert!!... B)

I respect that kind of "musicians", but not for a OC!! That´s my point of view...

Oh dear...you don´t understand the irony .. <_<

I respect that kind of "musicians", but not for a OC!! That´s my point of view...

hQBASNR.jpg?1

Black blocks never faill. Can anyone help us to "read" this picture? 14 bis-is just behind the guy. Well, well, well, there is, it seems, a sort of space between the field and the stage. Baron, what are those structures like Stonehenge over there for? What do you think? Is there anything else?

. Baron, what are those structures like Stonehenge over there for? What do you think? Is there anything else?

They could be for anything right now. Markers for positioning of dancers? Or where something will rise from the floor? Or where props and floats will be placed? Or demarcations for the nations when they march in and herded into the field?

• Like 1

300px-Lisbon_67_(14679919964).jpg

Até que enfim! Antes tarde que nunca! Torci muito. Agora falta a Copa do Mundo.

OBRIGADO!!!! :wub: o país está em delírio!!! A Copa já é um pouco mais difícil... :P

It was a nice sunday for ust with 5 medals in european athletics champs!!!

OBRIGADO!!!! :wub: o país está em delírio!!! A Copa já é um pouco mais difícil... :P

It was a nice sunday for us with 5 medals in european athletics champs!!!

It seems that the mayor of Rio, Eduardo Paes, is suffering from a type of premenstrual tension, to say pre-game tension. It seems that only now he came to understand the size of the task ahead of him. These will be two months of nerves on edge. He should do two things: shut up and take some clonazepam. Or, relax and ...

• Like 1