Rio de Janeiro 2016 Ceremonies.

I believe that the participation of Pelé will be short and without running long distances at the Maracana. After a surgery, today he walks with difficulty.

I really hope that...and I don´t want him to be the last with the torch....

What does ' Geometrization ' will address ?
Will it overcome the 'Pandemonium ?
-
I think it would be cool athletes walking on ' Boardwalk Copacabana ' and samba sound. What could be the immediately preceding segment.

I really hope that...and I don´t want him to be the last with the torch....

me neither.
He does not deserve.
It would be cool the cauldron lighting was done by Alberto Mason ( bronze in the Olympic Games of 1948) is the oldest Brazilian live medalist .
  • Like 1

Debora Colker says: "Geometrization metropolises... This segment shows about occupation of this place. Here was a forest, so who lived here? the indigenous... And then, as people were arriving, the Portuguese, Europeans... And then, who arrived? We speak about this occupation without being didactic, much more artistic. The geometrization has several divisions, working with volunteers is very important. We have several groups, Asians, Arabs, Europes, Africans, Indigenous. And how about we choose each group, each of these volunteers, the way we represent these cultures..? We'll have to bring it in the body in motion, the objects. I think it will just be a master piece."

It's seems pretty good.

I support the presence of the armed forces in Rio .

I believe that effective will provide security for residents and tourists.

terrorist attack risks should be curbed . Of course , it is very complicated but very helps the presence of the armed forces and the National Force.

13654363_1371280862896940_81219522252790

SRCOM

That's Maracana ?
Friends of the world , it is incredible that less than a month all at the ceremony is a mystery. Even as will be used in the screens Maracana still was not clear .
I do not know if you share the feeling with me . But at the same time I want new ceremony details I do not want to spoil the surprise .
  • Like 1

That's Maracana ?
Friends of the world , it is incredible that less than a month all at the ceremony is a mystery. Even as will be used in the screens Maracana still was not clear .
I do not know if you share the feeling with me . But at the same time I want new ceremony details I do not want to spoil the surprise .
I wanted to know what they were looking ...

I'm sure it will be very good games .

The arenas are beautiful inside .

But what I like to emphasize is that the project Olimpico Park and reality are different ... much more colorful in design . That's disappointing.

I'm looking forward to the Olympics . I followed with conviction Athens 2004 , Beijing 2004 , London 2012 and will now follow the Rio 2016 .

Today I saw pictures of the TV GLOBO studio in the center of the Olympic Park , the ground the park looks much greener .

I believe that the organizers of the opening should take advantage of the time between the ceremony and the use of the stadium for sport. The opening will be August 5 and football back to the Stadium 11 days later. London 2012 athletics arrived seven days later. So I think they could use more complex structures as they have a longer term .