tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony tony

Whatcha thinking about?

Do you ever look at the clouds and just... wonder. Wonder about where you are in the world (not literally - we know you live just across from the QE2 Park) and where this crazy life will take you?

Do you ever wish you were a kitten - playing in the sun? Chasing butterflies and lapping up cool refreshing milk on a balmy, tropical London June afternoon?

Do you sometimes in your heart of hearts think Take That wrote the song 'Greatest Day' as your personal anthem?

What do your tears taste like tony?

Do they taste like the future - so bright and full of promise.

Do you sometimes dream about how your life would be if you were born in Morocco? Or Syria? Or even somewhere completely crazy and dangerous like Paris? Or Manchester?

Do you ever think pizza should be made from muffins? Because it can be! It really can be! If you want it to be!

I am awarding you a gold star because you are just the perfect version of you!

gold%2Bstar.jpg

It's..... so...... beautiful.....

All of it... all of you.....

This is officially and forever more a thread of acceptance and love.

You've been on the wacky backy again, haven't you? ;)

BTW, which Tony are you musing about: London's official mascot or that geezer from Down Under?

The Right Honourable Prime Minister and his friends approve of this thread and have decreed that Thats Not My Puppy be made a Knight Of Australia with immediate effect!

enhanced-buzz-31186-1378586312-6.jpg

His recently appointed fellow knight sends his warmest congratulations!

prince-philip--d.jpg

:D

Since this is a thread of acceptance I guess I must accept the fact that my current (as of this hour) prime minister obviously has a set of low hangers that his speedos seem to be holding up and supporting - but just barely.

Good for you Tony!

Who is that? he's not all that bad looking.

Who is that? he's not all that bad looking.

Tony Abbott, PM of Australia. He's kinda hot but lots of people dislike his conservative policies. I can't really comment given I'm not too familiar with his positions or policies.

Tony Abbott, PM of Australia. He's kinda hot but lots of people dislike his conservative policies. I can't really comment given I'm not too familiar with his positions or policies.

He's a backwards disgrace. He's the George Dubya Bush of Oz.

He repelled the Carbon Tax. Which isn't really that bad, considering that it only affected the largest polluters and big companies. He made a stupid speech defending his decision at the G20 Summit in front of world leaders that are dedicated to combating climate change.

Sure he stopped the boats, but that never really affected most Australians at a local level. It's not like these asylum seekers are out and about in our streets, they're properly detained for processing and sent back to their place of origin if they don't meet the criteria.

He's an archaic proponent for the Monarchy, which is fine, but absurd when you're Australian Knighting a royal monarch!

Rolling-Avalanche-GIF-Animation.gif

daihorrea...daihorrea,

comes out you bum

like a bullet from a gun

daihorrea...daihorrea.

I have no idea why I thought of that when watching your clip TNMP!

Are we going to have a bet comp to see how long Abbott stays in power.

I am still baffled at why - in a thread dedicated to the wonder of himself - Tony has failed to answer any of my questions.

Nonetheless I wish him and all of his kin a fine weekend!

It is Friday here!

But it is Friday everyday at Tony's house! Just across from the Olympic Park!

Are the birds chirping? I hope they are!

Archived