Ignorant Americans >>> Robin Williams X Rio 2016

Robin Williams went out on a limb defending Chicago's Olympic bid, and now Rio de Janeiro wants to sue him.

Williams told David Letterman during an appearance on the Late Show that he wasn't surprised Rio won the bid instead of Chicago.

"Chicago sent Oprah and Michelle Obama," Williams said. "Rio sent 50 Strippers and a pound of blow. It wasn't really fair, you know?"

Ignorant americans loud mouths need to be held accountable for slanderous comments. Happening on letterman is just too idiot!!! :angry:

So, I hate Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans!

I agree with rob... And I'm Brazilian!

If I was Robin Williams I wouldn't make jokes like this, but imagine if Chicago had won. How upset do you think americans would be if we said something like "They won because they found wepons of mass destruction in the other candidates' countries and would start an invasion if Chicago didn't win"? Of course all americans are not d*ckheads like Bush or Cheney, but we could still make a joke, right?

Yeah, cocaine was sooooooo last decade. Everybody knows the buzz is the CRACK cocaine.

Besides, rummor has it that Chicago might have lost because someone thought it was a good idea to send to the IOC members copies of "Bicentenial Man".

Not all (neither the majority of) americans are ignorants or idiots, but for sure, Robin Williams are among those ones.

Imagine if Pele went to Letterman and made some jokes on planes crashing buildings and so on...

Robin Williams. I always thought he was not funny, and now I think he is a complete idiot.

Clovis, calm down man, say that all people from a country is this or that don't help you too much on blame Williams for wrong steorotypes

It is a joke from a comedian on the David Letterman show. It isn't like it was said by a USOC official on CNN or the BBC. Get over it. The Americans did, and suffered a somewhat humiliating loss. Days after the election, Saturday Night Live made numerous jokes at Chicago's expense.

Frankly, I think saying "everyone hates Americans" is more offensive than some scant and hackneyed joke from Robin Williams about drugs and strippers in Rio de Janeiro. A similar joke could be made about any city in the world...go ahead make your own about Bangkok, Amsterdam, or San Francisco.

Robin Williams went out on a limb defending Chicago's Olympic bid, and now Rio de Janeiro wants to sue him.

Williams told David Letterman during an appearance on the Late Show that he wasn't surprised Rio won the bid instead of Chicago.

"Chicago sent Oprah and Michelle Obama," Williams said. "Rio sent 50 Strippers and a pound of blow. It wasn't really fair, you know?"

Ignorant americans loud mouths need to be held accountable for slanderous comments. Happening on letterman is just too idiot!!! :angry:

So, I hate Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans! The world hates Americans!

black-spider-monkey1244240903.jpg

calm down.

Comedians make Jokes;

Jokes --> no serious.

Monkey eat bananas;

bananas --> yummy yummy yummy.

k?

Some people need to get a sense of humour, and stop taking comments out of context. The Letterman show is a comedy show, Robin Williams is known for his jokey nature.

"I hate Americans"

I find that statement more offensive, than Robin Williams comments.

For the record I supported Rio 2016, but get real... it was a joke and doesn't need to be treated with a hissy-fit.

Some people need to get a sense of humour, and stop taking comments out of context. The Letterman show is a comedy show, Robin Williams is known for his jokey nature.

"I hate Americans"

I find that statement more offensive, than Robin Williams comments.

For the record I supported Rio 2016, but get real... it was a joke and doesn't need to be treated with a hissy-fit.

I didn't like Williams joke at all, but he is a comedian, and really, he can do jokes on everything he wants.

As we can be angry on every single joke he made on Brazilians...

In both cases we have freedom of expression. Nothing further to discuss.

I'm confused as well. What do you mean by spoil? And how does this relate to this topic? o.o

Archived