Updated, Extended - Gamesbids.com Haiti Earthquake Fundraising Drive

Starting today and ending Friday January 22nd at 11:59pm PST in North America (Los Angeles Time) - all revenue generated from clicking any sponsors on the forums banners and links will be given to the Red Cross to support Haiti Earthquake victims.

So go ahead, click each new sponsor ad you see and help those really in need.

And please add a note in this thread to help "bump" it up and make it known to others in the forums.

Thanks!

So, Rob, all we do is click on the add without doing anything else?

Yes, click on the ad - and please respect our sponsors by viewing their Webpage and offer, but of course there is no obligation. GamesBids.com will send all click-generated revenue to Haiti in care of the Red Cross.

I have just some Google Ads above - do you mean any of these?

Yes, those are the ones. The ads will vary based on Geographic location so that the sponsors are relevant - so you may get Google text ads and others may get banner ads.

Right now where I am, there is an ad for cruise ship accommodations in Vancouver during the Games. Very tempting!

Yes, those are the ones. The ads will vary based on Geographic location so that the sponsors are relevant - so you may get Google text ads and others may get banner ads.

Right now where I am, there is an ad for cruise ship accommodations in Vancouver during the Games. Very tempting!

Here in Germany we have three "Vancouver-Ads - one for accomodation in Vancouver, one for tickets and one for voyages...

What I nice thing to do! C'mon, fellow Gamebidders, let's help those in need!

Since the need is great and our advertisements have been re-aligned after the forum upgrade - this drive has been extended. Just visit any advertiser on the site and all generated revenue from the clicks will be sent to the Red Cross Haiti fund until February 1.

Please help!

Archived