Nfl Playoffs

Hope that wicked Evil Empire New Empire barbeques in Hell after getting deservedly eliminated!!! :angry::angry::angry:

And I blame the Same Old Sorry Ass Shams for letting the Evil Empire run amok in that Superbowl in New Orleans. I never forgave them for that ever since! Look what happened to them since--they're getting what they richly deserved for that ever since, including this season.

Anbody but the Evil Empire for me and there's a growing legion of us!

New England defeated Jacksonville and will face the winner of the San Diego-Indianapolis game in the AFC Championships. Green Bay won over Seattle and will face either Dallas or New ew York in the NFC Championships.

• 2 weeks later...

All of you misguided worshippers of that wickedness should be ashamed of yourselves! :angry:

Hope and pray that Evil Empire crumbles and falls and burns in Hell for all of their oppression and tyranny. Go Giants, you are our only hope for sanity in the pro football world!

Might as well bring up the Super Bowl commercials on my next post.

I have been a Patriots fan since the late '90s when they were still bad, so I am completely comfortable in supporting them and saying they are my team. I love my Pats and thats that, I don't care what anyone else says, they are my team and nothing is gonna change that.

So am I. Even though I only started rooting for them in 2002 since my dad was a big 49ers fan. But I don't care what people think. Pats fans for life.

Durban: besides this is a free society that we live in so we have a right to choose who we want to root for and against.

Go PATRIOTS!

For Boston, for New England, for Glory and for History.

Me, I'm in love with the city of Boston.

I go there at least two or three times a year since the last 15 years (it's about only 5 hours drive from Montreal)

That's the reason why I'm a huge fan of the Pats and the Red Sox.

GO PATS GO

Not that I really care, and I haven't a clue how the game works, but I'd like the Giants to win just so the massacre of the Wembley pitch (or "field") was worth it in the end.

:D

Enjoy your big weekend; I see on SSN you've built a theme park to celebrate! You don't do things by halves over there do you?!

Not that I really care, and I haven't a clue how the game works, but I'd like the Giants to win just so the massacre of the Wembley pitch (or "field") was worth it in the end.

:D

Enjoy your big weekend; I see on SSN you've built a theme park to celebrate! You don't do things by halves over there do you?!

Its not their fault Wembley doesn't have a good grounds crew. Grass fields get repaired within a week or 2 in NA. And its not their fault it was raining and Wembley.

Twinkenham, Murreyfield and Millennium Stadium are the suggested venues for next years game.

Archived