Skeleton

Men's Heat 1 16:30

Heat 2 18:00

Women's Heat 3 19:40

Heat 4 MEDAL 20:50

Ski Jumping

Men's Large Hill Individual Qualif Round 21:30

Have a great day

Can someone explain the aerials to me? So if I want to see Lydia Lassila win gold what do I need to watch? So if she qualifies in the first heart does she go straight to final 3? Is that all I need to watch to see her win? Or do I need to watch final 1 or final 2?

Qualification 1: Top 10 go to Final 1

Qualification 2: Top 10 go to Final 1

Final 1: Top 12 go to Final 2

Final 2: Top 6 go to Final 3

Final 3: Medals

Overall a great day for Switzerland with a mini gold rush pushing them up the medal table.

I am happy with Australia and GBR winning medals. As a fellow member of the Commonwealth and coming from a country without a medal since 1992 I will support these guys as well :)

And lets not forget Kazakhstan won its first medal since 1998 2010 (that sounds a whole lot less impressive) and Belarus just doubled its all-time gold medal total today. Also pretty sure they got two people on a podium for the first time today.

26 countries medaled in Vancouver, through 7 days 26 countries medaled in Sochi. 17 countries have golds from Sochi, while 19 got golds from Vancouver.

And lets not forget Kazakhstan won its first medal since 1998 2010 (that sounds a whole lot less impressive) and Belarus just doubled its all-time gold medal total today. Also pretty sure they got two people on a podium for the first time today.

26 countries medaled in Vancouver, through 7 days 26 countries medaled in Sochi. 17 countries have golds from Sochi, while 19 got golds from Vancouver.

Kazakhstan won a silver in Vancouver

I am happy with Australia and GBR winning medals. As a fellow member of the Commonwealth and coming from a country without a medal since 1992 I will support these guys as well :)

No love for Canada :P:D

Realistically that will be it for medalling nations. Spain has an outside shot in men's snowboard cross and they lost their best shot in men's figure skating.

Archived