Final: España v Italia

¡Vamos España! We are the best football team in world!

European Champions in 2008,World Champions in 2010,Why not again?

P.D. Italy is clasificated in representation of Europe in the Confederations Cup next year

Although Italy was a pretty strong and dangerous opposition so far, Spain is clearly dominating this match and is already leading 2-0. I must say that it's funny that Italy is now experiencing what they made us experience on Thursday. ;)

I'm so happy Spain won it with an attacking performance. If they'd won it like they did the Croatia or France games it would have been a real shame. As it was, this was the best major final I've seen for years, especially in the first half. Spain unbelievable, Italy gave it their best and tried to attack. They didn't approach Spain like Holland did four years ago and for that they should be proud - and I feel bad for them because of the injuries. But Spain, wow. They can be bloody boring in some matches - those criticisms are not undue - but their play tonight was befitting of Champions.

Edited by RobH

Absolutely friggin' unbelievable. Where did Spain hide all that power and dominance in the previous matches of this EURO? Why did they save it until the final?

They destroyed the Italians without mercy -- and therefore, I think we Germans can be damn glad that we didn't have to face them tonight. Is Spain becoming what Hungary was in the early 1950s, the completely dominant team of world football for many years?

I didn't expected Spain to trash Italy like that. Where was Balloteli? :lol: (he seemed really pissed off for losing, btw) They played excelent, even better than the WC final. And they managed to silence many people which were annoyed because of their low goal rate.

I don't know if this is the best team in history, but without doubt Spain is the best team in the world on this generation. Congratulations to them, and also to Poland and Ukraine for hosting an excelent Euro.

See you in France 2016!

Wow, Spain have come on leaps and bounds since they won Euro 2008. This is now their THIRD consecutive international trophy following on from Euro '08 and World Cup '10! Plus to beat a team as good as Italy by a margin of 4 goals is just phenomenal!

The Spanish national team is clearly a league above everybody else at the moment. Congratulations to them, condolences to Italy.

Modern football may have its origins in the UK but its clearly currently living in Spain!! B)

Edited by Mainad

We are the champions my friend!!!

What a great match,Spain is the best team in world!! :lol:

I'm very proud to be spanish

¡¡Yo soy español,español,español!!

Congratulations Spain :) But I still think that Germany would played better against Spain than what Italy did yesterday... What a shame how Italy played!! D:

Anyways... great goals from Spain!!