Official Mascot For Rio 2016

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, who or what will be the Official Mascot for Rio 2016?

A parrot in a tutti-frutti hat?

That would be fantastic! it shows we STILL have our enviroment preserved :)

Man, it only shows Rio is really threatening you........ BUUUUUUUUUU TAKE CARE!

So, who or what will be the Official Mascot for Rio 2016?

A parrot in a tutti-frutti hat?

No, it will be a hot samba dancer girl with tight bikini. ;)

I can't imagine a mascot for Chicago... A stressed businessman? Other bull? A dinossaur? lol

I can't imagine a mascot for Doha or Baku either... hhehehehehehe

Well, for 2007 Pan-Am the mascot was a Sun called Caue. (http://pan2007.globo.com/PAN/Mascote/0,,6240,00.html) If you want to see, but I think you will enjoy more Juliana Paes' pics: http://www.fotolog.com/juliana_paes

• 2 weeks later...

I know that this is not likely to happen, but it would be nice if BOC decided to choose Mauricio de Sousa to develop the mascot, or, better, to use one of his creations as a mascot, just like they did for the World Blind Games in São Paulo last year - they choose Dorinha, a blind character created by him some years ago.

• 1 month later...
I know that this is not likely to happen, but it would be nice if BOC decided to choose Mauricio de Sousa to develop the mascot, or, better, to use one of his creations as a mascot, just like they did for the World Blind Games in São Paulo last year - they choose Dorinha, a blind character created by him some years ago.

I liked Caue, the sun, it was a right choice for the PanAm Games.

Yeah -- because I'm not sick in the head, like you.

And with this kind of kidding, you expect to win 2016? :o

thorb, you're una Cona de sabão. No class; just crass.

O teu olho do cú é tão grande que até uma nave espacial cabe lá dentro!! :lol::lol:

Oh he got pissed off... lol

Well, and do u expect to win 2016 with your kind of prejudice?

And just one more thing.... "una cona" de sabão? What the ****? una cona? This is spanish.... sorry...

I don't know about some of you, but i considered Caue as one of the best mascots in sport events, since he blended very good with the general branding of Rio 2007 (altought i remember baron calling him a summer version of Neve and Glitz from Torino :lol: ).

PD: nice portuguese baron, expecting you soon in 2016 at brazil ;) hahaha.

so, we are in a subforum about a city in latin american.

apart of english, maybe we could write in spanish or portuguese, more variety for the subforum.

You could but you would not be communicating with the majority of the posters who are predominantly English only-speakers. It is primarily an English-speaking forum.

You could but you would not be communicating with the majority of the posters who are predominantly English only-speakers. It is primarily an English-speaking forum.

I know that baron.

I just say to speak in other languajes, but not excluiding english, we won't forget you. :P

I know that baron.

I just say to speak in other languajes, but not excluiding english, we won't forget you. :P

Don't worry about that, Baron is doing great with his Portuguese classes, certo, Baron?

We can't say the same about his geography and politics, but, I'm sure he will get there in the future :lol:

uahiuahaiuhaiuhaiu, I've just seen Pereira, the piranha now!!!

iahaiuhaiuhaiuahuahaiuhiuhai There are no piranhas in Rio, Baron!!! There is no river in Rio! Just a bay and beaches, no river...

But, it's still a good gag and a nice cartoon... hehehehehehehe but sad, it's a huge mistake...

Don't worry about that, Baron is doing great with his Portuguese classes, certo, Baron?

We can't say the same about his geography and politics, but, I'm sure he will get there in the future :lol:

Baron learning portuguese? I can't believer it :P

Here he is:

New%20Piranha%20Logo.jpg

Pereira the Piranha, Pride of the Amazon!! :lol:

Baron,

I loved the Piranha!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Who draw it???

The name is also catchy.

But I just, only just, guess that they won´t think over this side. ;)

Baron,

I loved the Piranha!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: Who draw it???

The name is also catchy.

But I just, only just, guess that they won´t think over this side. ;)

Hi Rom. Glad you like it and I knew that you would at least APPRECIATE the harmless IRONY -- which escapes some of your compatriots. :(

I wish I could claim credit for the drawing, but I just pulled it off of the internet. ;)

Hi Rom. Glad you like it and I knew that you would at least APPRECIATE the harmless IRONY -- which escapes some of your compatriots. :(

I wish I could claim credit for the drawing, but I just pulled it off of the internet. ;)

Oh yes... everything u say is harmless... such a pure soul! The Piranha is so harmless as this picture of a naked woman, no? what an angel!

Archived