Female Ski Jumpers To Take Olympics Exclusion Case To B.c. Court Of Appeal

They now want to go to the supreme court.... I'M just wondering..... why not having them as demonstrated sport.... something like during the summer game they wheelchair event-. I have to admit if this sport was part of the olympic.... this sport will become much more important..... I trully believe all the effforts those girls made should be honorated.... they dont give up and for that I think they should be somehow granted. I dont think it`s egoist.... it`s like femine hockey..... it will never be country other than canada or usa to win the gold medal... so I wish all the best to them

Let`s go ladies! Even If i'M not sure if going againt canadian court was the best way.... the IOC is the one making the rule afterall.!

talk about being desperate and trying to bend the charter to their favor. what a dumb lawyer for taking this case. i wonder if corradini is the one who convince them to go for the supreme court appeal? what a hypocrite. as what i've said before, she should've done this in SLC when they hosted not when Vancouver is about to host. what is 15 female ski jumpers compared to more than 300 male ski jumpers. this is idiocy to the infinite level. they didn't do their homework so they fail and now is trying to get a free pass. wow!

Taking a quote from their lawyer

"We believe our argument has been misunderstood and that a matter of national importance is at stake,” Clark said. “This case isn’t just about women ski jumpers."

>>what argument. they don't have any.

here's the complete source:

Women ski jumpers take case to Supreme Court

I hope what they're doing further alienates them from the sporting community and not be given any slot in the Olympic programme very soon.

• 3 weeks later...