Rotation In Effect?

*What if there is a radical change in governments between the commitments of the Lulla admin for 2007 (for the World Cup), and what about those promised for a new admin for 2016? Will those be honored or would it give the IOC apoplexies much larger than its problems with Athens?

Definitively, you don't know any country excpet your own...

Sad, man, sad

We have a strong democratic system, maybe, stronger than the american one <==== that allowed a mess in 2000 with Al Gore votes... We have informatized system of polls since 1996, the most modern in the world, even for those in far Amazon towns. The vote in computers like people in Rio and Sao Paulo... And we (180 million people) knows who is the presidente just a couple of hours after the last people voted)

Do you know Brazil is getting modern, man?

And someday in near future you will drive there in your country a flex-fuel (alcohol ethanol and gasoline) car with Brazilian technology, if you fly to some city in USA, and you get a regional flight, you - certainly - will fly in a Brazilian plane...

Man, forget that vicious vision about Brazil: Monkeys, indians and jungle... We have those things, but we have much, much more than that...

You talk about Brazil like we are discovering fire right now...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad, man, sad

We have a strong democratic system, maybe, stronger than the american one <==== that allowed a mess in 2000 with Al Gore votes... We have informatized system of polls since 1996, the most modern in the world, even for those in far Amazon towns. The vote in computers like people in Rio and Sao Paulo... And we (180 million people) knows who is the presidente just a couple of hours after the last people voted)

And someday in near future you will drive there in your country a flex-fuel (alcohol ethanol and gasoline) car with Brazilian technology, if you fly to some city in USA, and you get a regional flight, you - certainly - will fly in a Brazilian plane...

Man, forget that vicious vision about Brazil: Monkeys, indians and jungle... We have those things, but we have much, much more than that...

Oh, please. Stop over-reacting. I NEVER said Brazil was a primitive nation.

Insofar as your electoral system, we just have 2 different ones. Ours is an outdated, more convoluted one that even I don't agree with. But I can't change it and it has NOTHING to do with an Olympic host city being chosen. Get your priorities in order, man.

Ever heard of ".... what if?" It's merely asking a possibility. ("What if it rains?") It doesn't mean it's going to happen. :rolleyes:

Sad, man, sad

Don't mind Dannyelbrazil...... he is just an ignorant guy.... we gotta pity him....

You guys are taking some of Baron's posts way too seriously.

Yes, maybe you are right. Sorry for that Rob... the thing is that it is not very nice to read stupid things, prejudicial ones about your city, country, and stuff.... but I'll stop that, don't mind.

Up until this point, I have really NOTHING against Brazil or Brazilians. Why should I? But in fact, it is the illiterate RIOMAN who has uttered UNTRUE, prejudiced remarks about me -- considering he doesn't know me. I could either let such things pass or confront them. I choose the latter. Do you want me to go on?

Up until this point, I have really NOTHING against Brazil or Brazilians. Why should I? But in fact, it is the illiterate RIOMAN who has uttered UNTRUE, prejudiced remarks about me -- considering he doesn't know me. I could either let such things pass or confront them. I choose the latter. Do you want me to go on?

Actually, that's not true... because the problem here in this topic was with me, not with him.... I was talking to James and you started to try to be funny, and at the same time, say some bad things about Rio, as you have already done 100000 times in othes topics. You can have you own point of view... that's sure.... you can think Rio is not the best option for the games... but we do, and you got to respect that. AND ALSO... even if you don't think Rio is the best option, you gotta respect brazilians as we deserve to be respected.... you keep saying things about samba, monkeys, forest, and stuff... this is ridiculous. You have even called me asshole... and I had never done that with u. Please stop.

What I have done against ya??

I never was prejudiced like you. I always respected your country and your culture.

But you never respect me and my country.

You must not to be here. You are a crazy one!

Respect us.

When u send me that first-class ticket to Rio, then I 'can respect you.' But until then, I'll think about it. :lol:

Ok Baron... I think we are done no? So, if I told you something not nice, I apologize... is that ok? But at least try not to have prejudice against us... we don't deserve it.

Sure ya do. U just asked for my 'respect.' Therefore u need me to validate you. So, until I can see it for myself, then I believe that Brazil is a 3rd world country -- and I have to share that view with my IOC friends. ;)

Well, we ARE a 3rd world country.... what's new about that? You don't have to share this "view" with ur IOC friends because they already know that....... they are smart.

R u sure about this? U're not going to repost this -- and say 'for my better comprehension skills'? :blink:

No... that isn't news for anyone..... do you think you have discovered fire, saying that Brazil is a 3rd world country? What you don't know is that we are not that poor as you think... and that we are developing a lot..... so if you wanna keep your prejudice about us, it's your choice. But don't think that you are "helping" the IOC saying that we are still a poor country... :/ They certainly know about politics.....

Archived