Toronto 2015 Opening Ceremony Live chat

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the sign holders wearing??? They look like goth/emo mimes lol

No idea.

All I know is that I need to grab my glasses because it's mighty hard to read anything on those led screens. Looks like a blur of red to me. :(

No idea.

All I know is that I need to grab my glasses because it's mighty hard to read anything on those led screens. Looks like a blur of red to me. :(

I'm watching it on tv and it's quite clear. Are you streaming?

Lets just say the placard bearers will be performing later :ph34r:

I am watching on tv too but its a bit blurry until the placard bearer comes closer.

Yup, ESPN2 on tv too. Otherwise, a very clear broadcast.

Haha, so many selfie sticks.

I am watching on tv too but its a bit blurry until the placard bearer comes closer.

Ok just paid close attention this time. Colombia's sign was blurry but from far away

Don't tell me they're actually the Cirque du Soleil performers!

And yes those LED screens are not doing a great job of making the countries look clear. They could make the names bigger when possible.

Don't tell me they're actually the Cirque du Soleil performers!

And yes those LED screens are not doing a great job of making the countries look clear. They could make the names bigger when possible.

They are.

Apparently Belize just had 3 people march in.

Thank god we have few countries with small delegations because this athlete's parede is very boring.

I know. I know the athletes are the whole point of the games, but in the OC for any games that's when I usually change the channel or go busy myself with something. I have the streaming paused right now and going to catch up on some news reading!

I know. I know the athletes are the whole point of the games, but in the OC for any games that's when I usually change the channel or go busy myself with something. I have the streaming paused right now and going to catch up on some news reading!

In fact is hard make an exciting athletes parede cause is the same in all ceremonies..

Archived