Sympathy For Burma And China Victims And Families ---

I wish to say here how much I am touched by these incedences which caused the many thousand dead and displaced people in Burma and China disasters.

I pray the LORD to grand you the fortitude to bear the lost. For those dead victims, I pray GOD to keep you in its bosom till we meet to part no more.

I am really touch by these deadly disasters that rocked Asia. We are sorry for the incedence. On behalf of Nigeria, I say we are very sorry of the misfortune.

It seems that if there is a God, He has been at work lately, punishing those countries where political controversies have taken place. Although its always the Buddhist monks involved, so maybe their is no God and it's Buddhism that is the true religion!

Do respect God even though you dislike controversies, when Satan talks about Buddhism, that's an insulting matter for both of two

I'm sending condolences to the Chinese people who were affected by the earthquake. I attempted to send a letter to the President of the People's Republic of China but there's no link saying "Send a letter to the President". I would have sent my consolences to him.

It seems that if there is a God, He has been at work lately, punishing those countries where political controversies have taken place. Although its always the Buddhist monks involved, so maybe their is no God and it's Buddhism that is the true religion!

This has got to be one of the most insensitive and obviously gleeful comments I have seen to date. Shame on you.

This has got to be one of the most insensitive and obviously gleeful comments I have seen to date. Shame on you.

He didn`t really mean it that way. That`s why he is Devil Satan meaning, opposer slanderer.LOL!