Lets discuss Madonna again.

I mean - really?  What the f*ck is that 'Dark Ballet' thing?  'God Control' and Medellin' are fun - however I am struggling with the 'Madame X' era.

Gaybidders - how does one of marginally eclectic music tastes and questionable heterosexuality (borderline asexuality - did I just come out?) approach this moment in pop?

Also should I care about Kim Petra?  I have tried to understand Billie Eilish but keep coming back to the fact that Avril Lavigne did it so much better over a decade ago.

i don't get the madame x stuff either. and what's with the hair? i mean, come on, madonna. it's, no.

i can't understand anything billie eillish sings. and i agree about bringing back avril. i like my popstars twice divorced alcoholics at 35. 

and you just came out in the most faster way possible so congratulations, although i'd like to think he'd have gotten it in time for pride. 

34 minutes ago, StefanMUC said:

Anyone who watched her live (and not the manipulated YT afterwards) at Eurovision knows it’s time for her to retire.

I disagree.  On her last tour her live vocals were mixed with pre-recorded vocals and she got away with it quite fine.  I don't think anyone has ever attended a Madonna/Kylie/Britney concert expecting great vocals.  I go for the spectacle and she delivered that at Eurovision.

2 minutes ago, thatsnotmypuppy said:

I disagree.  On her last tour her live vocals were mixed with pre-recorded vocals and she got away with it quite fine.  I don't think anyone has ever attended a Madonna/Kylie/Britney concert expecting great vocals.  I go for the spectacle and she delivered that at Eurovision.

but the vocals were really bad at eurovision though. that's a spectacle in the spectacularly bad sense. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...