LIVE Presentations and Vote Discussion

GBModerator

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The premiers of the 2 countries were very enthousiastic and well prepared about their presentations .. Bravo !! :)

The introduction video about the vibrantness and dynamic country infrastuctures gave a good insight of the capability of the Iberian continent.

Carefully planed and executed presentation ..

for me .. what I caught is; it will a standart World Cup with a high focus on an exellent organization.

But does it give a tottally new plus of something very new never tried before .. it is lacking a climax

This guy at the end is just kind of going on and rambling, he doesn't seem to really have practiced this? He literally just said "oh, actually, better said..." like he was just kind of talking and changed his mind about what he wanted to say. Idk, to me it seems like a weak point right now, too conversational..

The last speeker is like a Teacher in front of the class .. it is getting indeed dull :blink:

I understand for about %75 the Spanish Language .. but as I said ..

Australia made a climax with a sympathic Kangaroo ..

Japan made a climax with a world-painted football given as present to Blatter (eg. as examples)

But this is the problem of present something with a FINISSION towards the end ..

The last speeker is like a Teacher in front of the class .. it is getting indeed dull :blink:

I understand for about %75 the Spanish Language .. but as I said ..

Australia made a climax with a sympathic Kangaroo ..

Japan made a climax with a world-painted football given as present to Blatter (eg. as examples)

But this is the problem of present something with a FINISSION towards the end ..

Lol! He sounds exactly like my Spanish professor. I feel like I should be taking notes right now

I liked everything about the presentation except the man at the end, I don't care how buddy buddy he is with the other execs, his manner was unprofessional and gave off such an amateur vibe, like he was making a speech for class president or something. I hope the quality of the bid and the rest of the good presentation shines through that..

Archived