Toronto 2015 Presentation Video

GBModerator

Still don't get it...

Does it make Toronto's bid stronger?

Does it help in any way Toronto in winning the biding process?

There you have 4 guys singing in a studio and shoots of competitions mostly (if not all) not from Toronto...

Still don't get it...

There you have 4 guys singing in a studio and shoots of competitions mostly (if not all) not from Toronto...

Indeed, many from Rio 2007...

Still don't get it...

I don't see why you people are so worked up about this. Is there anything wrong to put a musical note for a bid ? FYI, in case you didn't know, this kind of promo has been used many times by bidding cities.

Sochi 2014 had one featuring last year's Eurovision winner, Dima Bilan and well-known composer Fillip Kirkorov

Paris had one as well which was presented during their presentation in 2005 for 2012, entitled "Who wants the Games?"

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see why you people are so worked up about this. Is there anything wrong to put a musical note for a bid ? FYI, in case you didn't know, this kind of promo has been used many times by bidding cities.

Sochi 2014 had one featuring last year's Eurovision winner, Dima Bilan and well-known composer Fillip Kirkorov

Paris had one as well which was presented during their presentation in 2005 for 2012, entitled "Who wants the Games?"

I agree. A lot of flapping about nothing.

Archived