Rio 2016 In A Way Never Seen Before.

Yes i did! I visited Paris and Vancouver! San Francisco is city of the Gays and I do not know. Im sure that Rio's most beautiful than the cities! ;)

I wouldn't compare. Rio and Paris has different kinds of beauty. And also their dark sides. Not fair to compare. I cannot say anything about Vamcouver because I have never been there.

Since the announcement last week, I bought in a Montreal library 6 different tourist guides about Rio (Lonely Planet, Fodor's, Time Out, Frommers, etc...)

I then had the chance to see many many pictures of this incredible city and viewing this 5 minute-video here showed me way lot more.

Thanks Clovis for the link.

If the saying states than an image is worth a thousand words, then your video's worth all my 6 guides combined.

Whats the most beautiful city in the world?

>>>>>>>>>>>>RIO! :D

I've been to Rio and it is a gorgeous city, but I would say the most beautiful is Prague - Praha. But this is very personal, I know some people who say Paris, some people say Venice, some say Copenhagen...

This video is really awesome, I just don't get why Coldplay in it? We have so many talented people in Brazil. In Rio for instance a extremely underrated musician is this guy here:

This is the real "Funk Carioca".

And for me, there's no better music to depict Rio than:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3whJKdorM8

As I said, some very personal stuff.

Anyway don't you think that the music is more appropriate in this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK-k0SstIJQ...feature=related ?

I've been to Rio and it is a gorgeous city, but I would say the most beautiful is Prague - Praha. But this is very personal, I know some people who say Paris, some people say Venice, some say Copenhagen...

This video is really awesome, I just don't get why Coldplay in it? We have so many talented people in Brazil. In Rio for instance a extremely underrated musician is this guy here:

Anyway don't you think that the music is more appropriate in this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK-k0SstIJQ...feature=related ?

I love Samba do Avião!!!!

Samba do Avião has a dream like aura IMO =]

And we might not be Paris, but we sure tried to be. After all, we even imported Paris' pidgeons!

I don't know about you, but I am really afraid when the helicopter approaches in Between the Pão-de-Açúcar and Morro da Urca to reveal the stunning Copacabana Beach... I always get the impression the helicopter will collide and fall! The very same impression I have when they do a similar shot in the official video by COB! yikesQ!

the video is ok, the song adds up alot tho =\ the city is pretty but every city has its own beauty

u see of the four cities each one has its own speacialty. Tokyo reminds me of btfl gardens, R

the video is ok, the song adds up alot tho =\ the city is pretty but every city has its own beauty

u see of the four cities each one has its own speacialty. Tokyo reminds me of btfl gardens, R

shht messe up but i was saying..

tokyo the gardens, Rio the beaches, Madrid the history, chicago modernism..

but for me the pretties in my opinion are :PRAGUE! Venice, florence, Campos Do jordao (brazil), Lisbon, valencia, miami..

but for me the pretties in my opinion are :PRAGUE! Venice, florence, Campos Do jordao (brazil), Lisbon, valencia, miami..

We have almost the same list. Firenze (Florence is amazing!). I just don't get the Campos do Jordao, I mean, there are other places more interesting in Brazil, for me Campos seems like a poor version of Switzerland/Austria. I lived in Lisbon for 3 and a half years and I must say that I love that city. Miami also seems like an outlier. Why do you like Miami that much (if it is Miami USA and not Miami Spain)?

I forgot another musician I REALLY like in Brazil:

We have almost the same list. Firenze (Florence is amazing!). I just don't get the Campos do Jordao, I mean, there are other places more interesting in Brazil, for me Campos seems like a poor version of Switzerland/Austria. I lived in Lisbon for 3 and a half years and I must say that I love that city. Miami also seems like an outlier. Why do you like Miami that much (if it is Miami USA and not Miami Spain)?

I forgot another musician I REALLY like in Brazil:

well I see a beauty in very different ways, I chose Miami FL as one of my favs becuz i admire the city's organization and the cleaness especially since is a big place with millions of visitors, in contrast with NY, I really wish they give us some ground features than just skyline images and statue of liberty, so I don't go there often. Boston for me is The cleaner NY so it's definately on my list but didn't include cuz I already live here lol

And I did not read this when I made my list.. Lol never been to Prague but luv the history and stories, castles, etc, I'd really want to go there but many ppl just don't know bout Praha....Paris is definately btfl and romantic but I think it's too over rated. Only rich people can afford all the comfort and joy Paris offers.

Archived