Pin Designs...

GBModerator

GamesBids.com will be making a 2014 bid event pin similar to the 2012 pin (pictured below). Anyone want to suggest a design? It should incorporate the GB Flame design as in the pin for 2012 and the words "GamesBids.com", "Guatemala" OR "Guatemala City", "July 4, 2007" and the words "Bid for 2014" OR "2014" OR similar.

Have fun!

• 1 month later...
GamesBids.com will be making a 2014 bid event pin similar to the 2012 pin (pictured below). Anyone want to suggest a design? It should incorporate the GB Flame design as in the pin for 2012 and the words "GamesBids.com", "Guatemala" OR "Guatemala City", "July 4, 2007" and the words "Bid for 2014" OR "2014" OR similar.

Have fun!

Anyone?

Why don't you dangle a prize of free Premium Member status to get people in.

Well, I was thinking of something even better for the winning design - but you're right. What's better than a free Premium Membership? So let's do it! Free Premium Membership for the best design.

Hi!

I have had a bit of time to do a possible logo, i have used the idea that IceNarcissus proposed in the thread to do my logo, i dind't know many things about Guatemala... ;)

I hope you like it, it represents a pyramid, with a flower decoration on the top. The fonts that i have used could be changed if you don't like them.

I will try to some ideas more.

Hi!

I have had a bit of time to do a possible logo, i have used the idea that IceNarcissus proposed in the thread to do my logo, i dind't know many things about Guatemala... ;)

I hope you like it, it represents a pyramid, with a flower decoration on the top. The fonts that i have used could be changed if you don't like them.

I will try to some ideas more.

It's a nice logo but I was hoping to incorporate the "GB Flame" style that is in the 2012 logo.

This is Jaca's logo with the GamesBids flame insted of the flower:

guatemalaws4.jpg

(Using Paint... I really need a new photo editor...)

Inded, its very difficult to find the GB Flame. I had to remove some text from it using paint (which drooped the quality).

[random taught]

You know, I don't know why but I have a HUGE deja-vu fealing...

[/random taught]

Archived