Automobiles

Kenadian

Don't know if we've ever discussed this before, but I'm considering getting a new car in the next year. I drive a mid-1990s Honda Civic and have owned it for many years, and while is still works and functions in near perfect condition, I'd like to upgrade to something newer and fancier. I have an affinity for some of the Infiniti models (the G37, for example). I also like the Cadillac CTS. And my experience with Honda has the Accord and some Acuras on the list of possibilities. Of course, I do like Ferraris and other exotics, but they are beyond my price range and not particularly practical for my needs. BMWs also make for nice cars - love the 6 series! - but most are out of my price range.

Of course, automobiles are different the world over...Australia with their Holdens, France with their Renaults, etc...curious what others on here drive or like (if at all).

Infiniti G37

Infiniti37.jpg

Cadillac CTS

cadillac-cts-2009.jpg

Honda Accord

2-2008-honda-accord-coupe-concept.jpg

BMW 6 series

BMW-6-series-2.jpg

Todd would've loved this thread - he was the real car nut here.

I drive a Subaru Imprezza RV, though it's getting on four years old now, and starting to think of trading in to either a newer version or trading up to something else - which is the rub, I wouldn't mind an Alfa Romeo, hubby would like a VW Golf. I guess I'll be giving way this time - I got my way with the Subaru.

Impreza_RV_gets_16_inch_alloys_fog_lights.jpg

I drive a 2009 Toyota Corolla.

2343716347.jpg

It's nothing special. I purchased it because I wanted a new car without breaking the bank. I have been pleased, but would like a little more leg room, and wish the interior lighting on the dash was a different color.

Archived