Olympic Baseball Schedule Announced

Olympic Baseball Tournament

Field includes 4 teams from Asia, 3 from the America, and 1 from Europe. For those in the US, here's the preliminary round schedule for team USA (times are ET)...

Wednesday, August 13 - 6:00am - United States vs Korea

Wednesday, August 13 - 10:30pm - United States vs Netherlands

Thursday, August 14 - 11:30pm - Cuba vs United States (first Olympic meeting since the 2000 Gold Medal game)

Friday, August 15 - 10:30pm - Canada vs United States

Monday, August 18 - 7:00am - China vs United States

Tuesday, August 19 - 7:00am - Chinese Taipei vs United States

Wednesday, August 20 - 7:00am - United States vs Japan

I just saw the full schedule.

Very hard decision for me to take.

I got a ticket for BB21 (August 19th, 10h30) wich will be CANADA vs Netherlands.

And I have in the same time a ticket for the Women's Beach Volleyball Semi-Finals matches.

My eyes want to go to Chaoyang Park, but my heart want to go to Wukesong. :P

• 3 weeks later...
Olympic Baseball Tournament

Field includes 4 teams from Asia, 3 from the America, and 1 from Europe. For those in the US, here's the preliminary round schedule for team USA (times are ET)...

Strange that there is only 1 team from Europe. I'm glad it is the Netherlands, but is that one of the reasons baseball will be skipped after these Games?

I just saw the full schedule.

Very hard decision for me to take.

I got a ticket for BB21 (August 19th, 10h30) wich will be CANADA vs Netherlands.

And I have in the same time a ticket for the Women's Beach Volleyball Semi-Finals matches.

My eyes want to go to Chaoyang Park, but my heart want to go to Wukesong. :P

Go to the beach volleyball. The Netherlands will beat Canada :P

Go to the beach volleyball. The Netherlands will beat Canada :P

Yeah, sometime after Canada has beaten the Netherlands in Field Hockey ;)

Yeah, sometime after Canada has beaten the Netherlands in Field Hockey ;)

The Dutch hockeyteam is certainly a candidate for a medal, but not the big favourite. I think Germany and Australia are the best countries, followed by The Netherlands and Spain. I think these four countries will be in the semi-finals and batteling for the medals.

The Dutch hockeyteam is certainly a candidate for a medal, but not the big favourite. I think Germany and Australia are the best countries, followed by The Netherlands and Spain. I think these four countries will be in the semi-finals and batteling for the medals.

okay you can see the hockey while I watch the baseball game.

For baseball there were three continental qualification tournaments (2 places for America, 1 for Europe and 1 for Asia) and there was a final world qualification tournament for the last 3 places. The 8th team is the host country.

And during the final world qualficiation tournament no other country could qualify for the Olympics.

• 1 month later...

No, I meant to say

I missed the Baseball game between Canada and China instead I saw the United States game.