Phase 3 Ticket Sales For Canadians - Redux Nov. 14

I was able to get in about 20 mins in....lots of good events available. I can confirm that Men's Gold Medal Hockey tickets come up as available, but when I went to purchase, got a notice that they were in someone else's cart. Damn...

Thats OK, I was still able to pick up:

Figure Skating Gala

Women's Gold Medal Curling

Men's PGS

Women's Gold Medal Hockey

Waiting to get back in and maybe find one or two more.....

I was able to get in about 20 mins in....lots of good events available. I can confirm that Men's Gold Medal Hockey tickets come up as available, but when I went to purchase, got a notice that they were in someone else's cart. Damn...

Thats OK, I was still able to pick up:

Figure Skating Gala

Women's Gold Medal Curling

Men's PGS

Women's Gold Medal Hockey

Waiting to get back in and maybe find one or two more.....

Nice! Still waiting here...

opening ceremony, here i come!

I got those tickets within the first 5 mins. But i haven't been able to get anything else since, i've given up...i really wanted the speed skating tickets for Wednesday, the 17th.

Finally got out of the waiting room at 11:45 pacific time (and I was waiting since it opened!). Picked a skiing event. Got into my account, and then all froze up, ended up eventually booting me back into the waiting room.. How frustrating is this...

A session refers to an individual event. For example, for the ceremonies, one session is the opening ceremony, one session is the closing ceremony, plus the victory ceremonies.

The Opening Ceremony only seems to have B and A level tickets remaining. I was trying to get a D level ticket but was not able to.

A session refers to an individual event. For example, for the ceremonies, one session is the opening ceremony, one session is the closing ceremony, plus the victory ceremonies.

The Opening Ceremony only seems to have B and A level tickets remaining. I was trying to get a D level ticket but was not able to.

Sorry about that blank post above. Thanks, GeeCee, for the info! I wish they would break down the Ceremonies category including the seat level. I thought perhaps the 14 sessions meant all of the Victory Ceremonies for the events, rather than the Opening or Closing.

Of what's remaining, level A and B seats are pretty expensive!

I finally got into the site! When I searched for 2 best available Opening, only Seat Level A showed up. Now, the site has frozen...

It's surprising to see how small the Level D section really is, compared to the large Section A. It's no wonder Level D is not available anymore. :(