China Planning Joint Chengdu and Chongqing 2032 Olympic Games Bid

GBModerator

A bid to host the Olympic Games in 2032 is materializing in China as the cities of Chengdu and Chongqing, located about 400 km apart, look to boost the image of the region on the international stage. According to China Daily, a development plan released by the provincial sports governing body revealed plans, hinting that […]

The post China Planning Joint Chengdu and Chongqing 2032 Olympic Games Bid appeared first on GamesBids.com.

View the full article

I think either Shanghai or Guangzhou should be the next chinese city to be host of the Summer Olympics, not literally whos like Chengdu and Chongqing. First one is hosting the Summer Universiade next year (well, if the Pandemic is gone which I doubt it) but I'm not sure if Chengdu has enough charisma compared to Shanghai.

17 hours ago, Ikarus360 said:

I think either Shanghai or Guangzhou should be the next chinese city to be host of the Summer Olympics, not literally whos like Chengdu and Chongqing. First one is hosting the Summer Universiade next year (well, if the Pandemic is gone which I doubt it) but I'm not sure if Chengdu has enough charisma compared to Shanghai.

Chengdu will host the World Games in 2025 as well.