From Toronto To Vancouver

Too many Olympics have been hosted by Canada! Montreal 1976, Calgary 1988 and Vancouver 2010! The IOC shouldn't award any more Games to Canada!

This is only a joke! Please do not reply as if I am against Canada or future Games in our neighbor to the north!

Too many Olympics have been hosted by Canada! Montreal 1976, Calgary 1988 and Vancouver 2010! The IOC shouldn't award any more Games to Canada!

This is only a joke! Please do not reply as if I am against Canada or future Games in our neighbor to the north!

Maybe you have not seen how much olympics have been hosted already by USA, don't you? :lol:

Maybe you have not seen how much olympics have been hosted already by USA, don't you? :lol:

I am sorry I posted this, it was a joke! I even stated it was a joke. I wish I could speak every language that the people who post here speak so you could have understood I was trying t make people smile!

I'm sure right now some premier in some province is cooking up a scheme to rob developers of their winning proposal so that in 20-25 years his buddies will be able to develop an Olympic venue on said property. O Canada, my home and crafty land.