Calabar 2016

james

Calabar.jpg

With due respect to all our Olympics loving people through out the world we hereby present to you our most cautiously prepared bid book for the utmost and rever criticism.

As a tradition, our bid process is put forward for cross-examination by all of you who care about the Olympics and our effort to host the games with hitch free. Without your contributions through critical but formidable explanation of your views about our bid we would go no where of importance to do the games some justice.

We want to thank all of you in anticipation for taking a bold step of love to examine our bid book properly.

Feel free to express you views to the best of your knowledge and we will acknowledge them with heart of liberty.

Thank you all once again.

Calabar 2016 Local Olympic Committee,

James

any images of actual existing venues?

Yes.Note that it is going to be used after upgrade(not for the Olympic ceremonies) along with ultra-modern venues.

Calabarstadium.jpg

Image of U. J. Esuene Stadium

I hereby withdraw CALABAR 2016 from the bid due to some circumstance beyond our control.

CLOC

James

I hereby withdraw CALABAR 2016 from the bid due to some circumstance beyond our control.

CLOC

James

beyond our control- ie; Calabar being the next best **** hole after Ulan Bator and North Korea...and Qubec.

beyond our control- ie; Calabar being the next best **** hole after Ulan Bator and North Korea...and Qubec.

Don't you dare talk about Quebec! It can work, it is reasonable!

As for Pyongyang, the only thing I don't see working is the use of the Ryugyong Hotel as the Athletes' village.

Don't you dare talk about Quebec! It can work, it is reasonable!

As for Pyongyang, the only thing I don't see working is the use of the Ryugyong Hotel as the Athletes' village.

Yeah, I was quite surprised that when I looked over PyeongYang that it actually seemed quite achievable.

Yeah, I was quite surprised that when I looked over PyeongYang that it actually seemed quite achievable.

Except Kim wont let you leave...ever! It has the venues sure, but where is the transport, culture and accomodation....(waits in expectation of Kim Jong's reply) :P

Except Kim wont let you leave...ever! It has the venues sure, but where is the transport, culture and accomodation....(waits in expectation of Kim Jong's reply) :P

To quote Kim Jong (of sorts) :P

"Transport will be made using Pyongyang Metro. We will expand Metro to cover all venue. Transport by road will not be allowed, road will be use for parade during Olympics."

"Korean culture TRUE Korean culture, is good! Yes. Yes. Look at clip on Youtube of Korean Mass Games in May Day Stadium. Expect ceremonies to be like that."

"Athlete will be housed in Ryugyong Hotel Athletes' village. All other peoples will be housed in the Taedong River Hotel. It 5 star yes! But it only got so many room. It will not end up as 5 star during Olympics. All peoples will be crammed in there." :lol:

What about the threatening words you used in ending your bid book? That's not neccessary for any bid process anywhere in the world.

Archived