2016 Bid Documents

James - shut the f*ck up - you do not make the rules here and your input is useless.

Here is the Belgrade 2016 bid book...

Sadly there is no plan for football in Kosovo :)

Belgrade 2016

So, I don't have right to speak and ask questions!? This is OPPERESSION. Plz, can somebody come to my rescue!

Isn't it astonishing that you are the only one, who has problems how this fantasy competition is run?

Maybe you should start a own one after TNMP's 2016 competition had been finished, where you can handle the competition yourself...

e.g. an African Fantasy 2018 Winter Olympics competition

mmmhh - maybe I should run such kind of competition - that would be really fun!!!

Isn't it astonishing that you are the only one, who has problems how this fantasy competition is run?

Maybe you should start a own one after TNMP's 2016 competition had been finished, where you can handle the competition yourself...

e.g. an African Fantasy 2018 Winter Olympics competition

mmmhh - maybe I should run such kind of competition - that would be really fun!!!

I vote Mombobo's ski resort in the Swaziland alps! ;)

I for one would commend Hamburg and Cape Town bids so far, if I was to be a member of the evaluation committee.

I think Hamburg has been able to sell its bid very succesfully than any other bid.

Archived