Which Team Will Win The Super Bowl 2008?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the winner?

• New England Patriots
    • New York Giants

Thanks rols.

If we got Aussie Rules (they are starting to teach it in high school) I would go for the Tigers.

LOL _ well, I go for the Tigers in Rugby League. The Aussie Rules Tigers (Richmond) have never really enthralled me _ for Aussie Rules I follow either the Sydney Swans or Collingwood Magpies.

Wow, what a great game! Eli Manning came through. How cool he wins a Super Bowl and a MVP one year after his brother did the same for Indianapolis.

And Belecheck continued to show after it was over what an ass he is. It was also nice to see the smirk wiped off Tom Brady's face.

It sucks, oh well life goes on, but it was hugely disappointing to be a Pats fan, but at least its a lose to a team I have some respect for (unlike Indie or Pittsburgh or Philly). If they had to lose I would have preferred it to be to the Bucs, but sh!t happens.

There is a silver lining, Tiki Barber and the bullsh!t he pulled and the distraction he caused had to sit there and watch the team he bad mouthed and destroyed in the last half of the 2006 season win the Super Bowl the year after he left.

I don't pretend to understand what's going on in American football, but I doubt there will be many events this year that will be able to beat those last three minutes for sheer sporting drama. I was listening to it in bed while attempting and failing to get to sleep and even I, as a non-follower, found it utterly enthralling, though that was probably only because I was listening to it and I couldn't tell when they'd stopped and started playing.

I guess all the NFL teams will want to play at Wembley now.

:D:D:D:D:D

HOORAY!!!! What a game!!! It was the most-watched Super Bowl ever with 97.5 million viewers in the US.

Sorry that I came a little late to the celebrations but...

Ding dong

The evil empire, the evil empire, evil empire

Ding dong

The evil empire, evil empire, evil empire

Ding dong

The evil empire, evil empire, evil empire

The evil empire is dead!

No more oppression! No more tyranny! No more hatred!

GIANTS---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA!!!!!

Barbeque in Hell!

Barbeque in Hell!

Barbeque in Hell!

Barbeque in Hell, Evil Empire New England!

I would very much like to happily congratulate the New York Giants on thrillingly conquering and casting out that awful and rotten wicked Evil Empire New England and dismantled that Reign of Terror back to Hell where it rightly belongs as they had their Pursuit of Oppression! It is undoubtlably one of the best Super Bowls ever! Those emissaries of evil richly got what they deserve from your inspired play and showed how you can play football the RIGHT way. The Evil Empire New England is nothing but full of arrogance, wickedness, oppression, hatred, tyranny, evil, and cheating! That Head Evil Cheater Bill Belichek is exactly that, a cheater...and an arrogant jerk who showed his true colors after the game by walking out and being curt. The whole Evil Empire had to be stopped and was making a mockery of what the 1972 Miami Dolphins accomplished; the Dolphins are now popping corks. If anything, the Super Bowl was likely the best outlet to put an end of what this evil and have it blow in their face. You are now widely enamored by many who were outright disgusted by what has transpired. I'm very grateful that, though he didn't get injured like Joe Thiesmann that he deserved, Tom Brady, that rotten Head Emissary of Evil and one of those numerous spawns of Satan who thinks he's so hot stuff but he's absolutely not, DID get sacked several times. Now I'm hearing of stuff coming out of the Boston Herald that the beginnings of this oppression came out of the day before Super Bowl XXXVI when someone from the Evil Empire New England videotaped the Rams' walkthrough stealing plays. They are a disgrace to humanity and I look forward to massive punishments for them! I more than look forward to your celebratory parade tomorrow through the streets of New York over evil.

We thank and salute you!

Sincerely yours,

Durban Sandshark

You utterley misguided worshippers of that wretched evil! What do you have to say for yourselves for being so blind and dumb about the real effects of them?! Are you cognizant as to how hated your team is? You never learn, do you? You're just like those who are likewise with the Now Deservedly Crumbling Evil Laker Empire! Hope you choke on that deserved loss because that's gonna hurt for a very long time, perhaps for all eternity! Here's a little present from me to you about how people all around the world genuinely react to when evil empires deservedly crumble and fall and what people actually think about you and your evil team. You really need to see this! It's like the overthrow a hated Third World dictator. I only have one other word to say: REPENT! :angry:

Seriously Durban, how do you really feel about the Patriots. :P

It appears about the same as I do!

Yesterday was the first time ever that I was rooting for a New York team - which made me feel dirty that I was backing New York ;)

BTW - did you see it yesterday when Terry Bradshaw was interviewing Tom Brady and asked about the son his former girlfriend had with him. Talk about a stammering reply! Of course, when you leave your pregnant gf to take up with a model I guess there is no real good answer to that question. :lol:

No, but I can see if it's YouTube-able...

Now those two big notorious Emissaries of Evil, (misogynist term rhymes with Rich Go Pass) Tom Brady and Randy Moss, will pass on the Pro Bowl so they can go lick their self-mutilated wounds a little while longer... (HEH HEH)

Being from St. Louis, I had to say with RB Lawrence Mahoney in the Evil Empire disgusted--and he attended one of my favorite schools (Minnesota)--was particularly sweet for me to see him on the other side of victory. I disowned him since he got drafted by them.

This deserved defeat and conquering will last FOR YEARS!!!

Oh, Boo-hoo, You Misguided Worshippers of Evil !!! You Too Had This Coming!! When Will You Learn How Corrupt And Arrogant They Are?!

Being from St. Louis . . .

Ahhhhh. Perhaps these feelings of despise might have something to do with another Super Bowl, say the 2001 Pats over the Rams that is now a part of the Spygate scandal?

DOWN WITH THE AXIS OF EVIL CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

More reaction to the downfall of the wicked and much-hated Evil Empire New England for those worshippers of evil to breathe in and bask in:

, and

Yeah, I'm infuriated over the Spygate saga on the Sorry Ass Shams on the Superbowl (I'm a Houston Texans fan these days), but that does not absolve them for their ineptitude against them. I hope the trophy, rings, and banners get revoked from the cheaters! :angry:

Oh, the woes continue for the crumbling Evil Empire with the news of Willie Andrews pleading guilty of a half-pound marijuana possession today. Let the demise begin as they challenge the Bengals's rap sheet! :lol:

Archived