Where Is Michelle Perry?

Pillan

I have not seen Perry in the indoor season yet! Not in the events or in the top list at IAAFs website. Where is she? Has she been scared to death by Super-Sanna or what? Perry seems to be gone when Sanna does her best indoor season ever. Now she´s only 0,03s behind WR at 60m H! GO SANNA!

Preparing for the Olympics in her own way, I presume. Outdoor performances later in the year will be of far greater significance than what's happening now indoors.

Dopning? I´m stepical about athletes who only participate in the big events. The indoor season, so far, is a great significance of that Sanna is MUCH better than last year. Don´t try to underate the indoor season!

Pillan, Michelle Perry seems to weigh heavily on your mind.

I hope you've been able to get some sleep since those events of the summer.

I have sleep good since the summer. But I hate that bitch! I really wanted a meeting between them when Sanna is so great!

Dopning? I´m stepical about athletes who only participate in the big events. The indoor season, so far, is a great significance of that Sanna is MUCH better than last year. Don´t try to underate the indoor season!

I'm not trying to underestimate anything. My point is that the main focus this year, quite clearly, is the Olympic Games. Some athletes will feel that running on the indoor circuit will help them, others won't. That's their individual choice.

Archived