Happy Birthday James!

james

I have waited for someone to say Happy Birthday, JAMES but there's non to say so.

What have I really done worng,PLEASE? I thought this is a forum where you can express yourself freely.

Happy Birthday to myself.

I did mean to hrut anyone but just playing with all of you. In whatever way I have offnded anyone, I say sorry.

I don't think am going to stay long here any more!!!

Your birthday's tomorrow, that's why you hvaen't got a thread!!

Maybe someone will start a birthday thread for you tomorrow. Maybe not. You'll have to wait and see....

So you want to be congratulated already before your birthday? Well, here in Germany that is considered bringing bad luck.

Quite often, because of the time zones here in Australia, I see the birthday coming up and post the thread before it's turned to the big day in Europe and the Americas. I hope this doesn't mean I'm bringing bad luck! Sorry, if so, I didn't realise.

Quite often, because of the time zones here in Australia, I see the birthday coming up and post the thread before it's turned to the big day in Europe and the Americas. I hope this doesn't mean I'm bringing bad luck! Sorry, if so, I didn't realise.

Thank you all! Am glad to say I have some pals here to real call friends. In my country it means blessing to be reminded of your birthday before the actual day though.So, there's NO prob, Sir Roltel

Am so grateful for you all that has wish me well.

Thank you.

Olympian2004 is right nobody would get the idea to wish "happy birthday" before the clock strikes midnight at the anniversary day here in Germany due bad luck

Well roland the clocks in Australia had already stroken midnight since the different time zone - therefore no bad luck

Happy birthday from 'the Maniac'!

(PS.I HAD thought about posting a greeting from Queen Elizabeth II and some Scottish soldiers but you seemed a bit upset about the last one....so I decided not to!!). B)

Thank you all. You guyz really made my day and happy for the complment.

I would like all of you to "Cool down for JESUS" as we say here in Nigeria.

PEACE!

Archived