Cape Town 2016

well the design wasnt original, but to put it together using the programe does take some patients.

As before, it takes 10 mins to make one roof component and 5 mins to copy and paste the rest of them as each roof component is exactly the same, just rescaled and rotated.

1 min to change the roof colour and 10 minutes to create the stadium bowl.

As before, it takes 10 mins to make one roof component and 5 mins to copy and paste the rest of them as each roof component is exactly the same, just rescaled and rotated.

1 min to change the roof colour and 10 minutes to create the stadium bowl.

Mo,

since you have some experience in using "drawing programmes" - can you recommend me one, which is not a professional one, but I require the possibility to make very close parallel strips...

thanks in advance

I agree with everythin' about Cape Town bid with detail but the logo is still much confusing to my apprehension. Plz, can you explain what the Cape Town logo means?

To provide authority for a city in South Africa to enter a bid for the Olympic

Games and for the Host City to enter into the host contract on being awarded the

bid to host the Olympic Games; to provide for the protection of Olympic Symbols

and the validation of actions taken before this Act takes effect; and to provide for

matters connected therewith.

SOUTH AFRICAN OLYMPIC BID

AND HOSTING BILL

South Africa bid is thoroughly organized than any other by this time as it gathers momentum with every important information every now and then. Wow, am not going to be surprized if it wins the final bid.

Archived