Baron

Faster

can you source anything re: clinton & clark?

Just what I have seen on CNN and MSNBC and I remember some articles from back in 2006 that said that Clark is one of the more likely candidates and since he has put his support towards Clinton.

From what was said on CNN, Hillary is looking at Clark to help win military votes in states like Virginia and Florida.

Just what I have seen on CNN and MSNBC and I remember some articles from back in 2006 that said that Clark is one of the more likely candidates and since he has put his support towards Clinton.

From what was said on CNN, Hillary is looking at Clark to help win military votes in states like Virginia and Florida.

From what I have read so far on the news, Florida is no zone for democrats to find easy as Giulini for theb republican is making wave there than any others. Don't forget the democrats already has an issue there.

From what I have read so far on the news, Florida is no zone for democrats to find easy as Giulini for theb republican is making wave there than any others. Don't forget the democrats already has an issue there.

what r u talking about? The last time I say the vote numbers on CNN, there were more Democratic votes cast than for Republicans -- regardless of whether the DNC will seat Florida (and Michigan) delegates or not. (Which is pretty stupid if they don't.)

Giuliani - making waves? Again, james :blink: Mr. Giuliani came in a poor 3rd -- that's why he bowed out.

Check your facts and their correlations before you post.

If you don't know what you're talking about, then don't post, please.

Thanks for the correction! It should be the opposite way round. Take it easy guyz! Ok! It is a mistake, mistake we all humans are bound to make.

Archived