Games Bids 2016 Summer Olympics Competition!

You guyz like to make trouble. TNMP said," Omen " and the other person said," Nigerian there haven't figured out the concept of email attachments".

Anyway, I don't think it's an Omen and I do know how to attach files. I have resend the Bid book,ok?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm the only one without a bid book, then don't wait for me, I have a lot to do at work, and I'll be ready by the end of next week. So, if you have most of the books, I shall withdraw from the competition as I can't keep the deadline (Feb the 16th). Maybe I'll finish Vienna's bid for the next competition...

If I'm the only one without a bid book, then don't wait for me, I have a lot to do at work, and I'll be ready by the end of next week. So, if you have most of the books, I shall withdraw from the competition as I can't keep the deadline (Feb the 16th). Maybe I'll finish Vienna's bid for the next competition...

You have until Feb 22 as I stated in the above post. I will release the evaluation report and shortlist on Feb 23 - so the last day I can accept bids and do a fair assessment is the 22nd.

So if you can do it, you have an extra week.

You guyz like to make trouble. TNMP said," Omen " and the other person said," Nigerian there haven't figured out the concept of email attachments".

Anyway, I don't think it's an Omen and I do know how to attach files. I have resend the Bid book,ok?

Just a joke all in good fun, anyhoo, TNMP has got it now.

You have until Feb 22 as I stated in the above post. I will release the evaluation report and shortlist on Feb 23 - so the last day I can accept bids and do a fair assessment is the 22nd.

So if you can do it, you have an extra week.

Thanks, TNMP! I'll see if I can do it by then

It's all good Rol - it's just not as fancy arse looking as it was :) James - I have received Calabar's bid book and Lord David I have your updated Quebec bid.

Thank you and, you should have seen the big threat that Pyonyang bid book carried along with it, though, am not a member of the evaluation committee to comment this.

Wait a minute! Is there any rule about the deadline of submition of bid books? People make decisions here for themselves when to submit or not which, doesn't augur well for bidding processes.

As I have stated three times now James - the initial due date was Feb 16 - however a few bids need a few extra days so I have given everyone until Feb 22 as I will release the evaluation report after that time.

Pay attention and try reading the thread before just posting something that doesnt need to be asked.

Next week for Ghost1 would probably falls beyond the 22nd deadline. TNMP, you shouldn't have publicised the bid books yet not until all is due for that.

I only say this to make correction for future bids.

Thank you.

Well I disagree with you. Those who have their bid books online now how the opportunity to start selling their bids and PM'ing other members for support now - while those who submit them later cant do so.

If ghost1 doesnt have his book in by Feb 22 he will not be included in the evaluation report. The shortlist of bids will be determined by this report and his bid will be disqualified. Simple.

Now stop whining and being petulent.

Well I disagree with you. Those who have their bid books online now how the opportunity to start selling their bids and PM'ing other members for support now - while those who submit them later cant do so.

If ghost1 doesnt have his book in by Feb 22 he will not be included in the evaluation report. The shortlist of bids will be determined by this report and his bid will be disqualified. Simple.

Now stop whining and being petulent.

whining and being petulent! Oh my GOD!

Aren't we organised enough to know that the 2016 bid book Document thread is not meant for comments. It'd repeatedly been announced that people should post on such thread in our former bid. Why this time?

It's sad to see most bid books look like the Kendergartens'. Too much color painting and I thought they were for the YOGs. And,when are will going to be taking they officially, about our bid books presentation?

James I did not state that in the initial post and more to the point you are the main one posting in this thread. Lead by example or just stay out of it.

I didn't post in the thread 2016 Bid Book Documents! Why is it that you are looking for an avenue to find fault in me? May GOD forgive us our sins! A-M-E-N!

Archived