Who Deserve Respect Must Shows It

james

I have been bombarded by words of all forms from people in this forum for going against what they stand for. Haven't scrutinized them and made comments in agreement and disagreement only to end up been threaten to be banded from the forum.

A public forum with a context that look into things relating to gathering in a civic society(That is sports)known to be made up of parents and children(those who would be our leaders of tomorrow).Those who are already old enough to caution the younger ones are being carried away with lust of the flesh as if it's a must nudity has to be publicised to know that you are living a better and a happy life.

However, I wish to bring this to people notice here that if they know that they are adults with decency and well descipline people, they should leav by example to us the younger ones. I also want to say here that I disagree with some teenagers views here especially those who agreed with these nudities--has often been the reason I poked unnecessary fun at them(but most of them seemed not to get me right). A nudity in the right sense is not particularly a thing that must be put in form of a public display for everybody to see but, privately to be done for those who are old enough to do so.

Am not against beauties and cleavages but nudity in the actual sense is meant to be a private thing. Adults should learn to be a discinpline parents if they are parents and those who are not should respect the right to it,PLZ!.

Thank you

LOL - you are the one, who is trespassing the boundaries of many members here right from your first day!

You are insulting people and behaving like a prick!

Therefore you are the least, who can claim anything!!!!

Wait a minute! Prick! is that not an insult on my side! I can always accept that from you cos you are old enough to say what you want on me but it's not your right!

Words lead to words and I have never trespassed on your beleif only disagreement with your point of views. It's a forum and why would you call a disagreement a trespass?

Wait a minute! Prick! is that not an insult on my side! I can always accept that from you cos you are old enough to say what you want on me but it's not your right!

Words lead to words and I have never trespassed on your beleif only disagreement with your point of views. It's a forum and why would you call a disagreement a trespass?

You are respectless to others from your very first day at this forum, full stop. Your respectlessness towards SOlympiadsW's description of his terrible illness was just the final proof for your absolute lack of respect and moral responsibility.

I can draw my boundaries, where I want!

My homosexuality is not a point of view, but an important part of my life - you are claiming that an important part of my life is wrong!

That is a trespassing of my boundaries!!!!

You are respectless to others from your very first day at this forum, full stop. Your respectlessness towards SOlympiadsW's description of his terrible illness was just the final proof for your absolute lack of respect and moral responsibility.

Ain't a fool -- I did that in respond to SOlympiadsW indirectly calling me a new troll. Plz!

Don't think am a monkey jumping from one tree to another searching for banana!

Ain't a fool -- I did that in respond to SOlympiadsW indirectly calling me a new troll. Plz!

Don't think am a monkey jumping from one tree to another searching for banana!

And that is what you call moral responsibility? Responding to someone who has called you a troll by totally ignoring that someone's illness -- an illness which could lead to death? Do you really think that this is an appriopriate reaction to an actually minor incident? And you call yourself a Christian? :blink: :blink: :blink:

And that is what you call moral responsibility? Responding to someone who has called you a troll by totally ignoring that someone's illness -- an illness which could lead to death? Do you really think that this is an appriopriate reaction to an actually minor incident? And you call yourself a Christian? :blink: :blink: :blink:

I did that after his recovery. Don't you think am a discinplined person?

that is unbelievable - do you really understand what this means in this context?

:o

And when you really understand it - then I worry about your sanity

What does it mean? remember one thing that you don't usually understand me!

hahahaha omg I was randomly reading this thread, and was like what the hell is everyone talking about...I even forgot about that other thread I posted it back at the way beginning of October)...thanks to everyone who defended me and I hope someone did report him you guys are too good to have someone like that polluting these forums....but whatever, I've dealt with MUCH worse....

@ james, I don't recall calling you a troll (only thinking that many times to myself whenever I come on these forums now), but if I did oh well, glad you know how I (and everyone else) feels about you :-)....also, I went back to that thread...I said TROLLS...I never directly refered to you....

and I apologize for not getting online to talk about the Olympics and read your oh so informative and intellectual posts...I must have been too busy panicking somewhere about what I ate or perhaps it was when I was at the eating disorder clinic after falling down the stairs in the University library...oh well either way...

oh and you justified what you said by saying you said it AFTER my recovery...what you failed to understand is I said I was BETTER, I'm not fully recovered at all and in fact have been having more of a struggle since I returned home...everyday is a struggle and will be with this thing....so thanks, your posts sure brightened my day....god people like you are what make me want to binge, good thing I bought that cake and gallon of ice cream earlier ..... just kidding of course :lol:

as if it's a must nudity has to be publicised ...

Hey, it's the hottest website this side of Olympia!! :lol::lol: Ever since I changed sigs, GBMod told me the hits HAVE TRIPLED!! And that's not even counting the core Olympians. See, it's good for business -- whereas you, dear james, are not. You are bad juju -- did ya hear that? BAD, BAD JUJU!!

you know, james has a point. i mean, putting nudity in your signature etc. to spite a 15 yr old boy is about as retarded as the special olympics.

you're not any more mature, or worldly than he is because you're comfortable with seeing nudity everywhere. second, HE'S FIFTEEN: IT'S NOT EVEN LEGAL FOR HIM TO SEE IT.

jesus fuckingchirst. try to show just a smidgen of the sensitivity you claim he lacks.

you know, james has a point. i mean, putting nudity in your signature etc. to spite a 15 yr old boy is about as retarded as the special olympics.

you're not any more mature, or worldly than he is because you're comfortable with seeing nudity everywhere. second, HE'S FIFTEEN: IT'S NOT EVEN LEGAL FOR HIM TO SEE IT.

jesus fuckingchirst. try to show just a smidgen of the sensitivity you claim he lacks.

No, I did not put it in there to spite him. I put it there because I like the juxtaposition with Rio's logo. And if you don't like it krow, then u don't have to look at it.

Surely with the escalating crime rate in Nigeria it is just a matter of time until this situation sorts itself out? Is that a bit harsh? Who fucking cares.

hahaha I did that too because I work for a group of professors as a TA and where my desk is you can see everything on my laptop when you walk by and the one walked by and was chuckling....I like them though, very creative ways of promoting the bids! and yea, if someone doesn't like them just block signatures, it takes like two seconds...plus they aren't offensive to me personally at all to begin with really

it doesn't matter if you find them offensive or not, it's still inappropriate (not to mention legally dubious) to be shoving this kind of thing down a 15-year-old's throat, purely out of spite.

the level of hypocrisy & immaturity is astounding. you all complain day in and day out how james is FORCING his religion on everyone, and corrupting threads when it's all too easy to utilize the ignore function. then, when you do something equally tactless you claim, "well he can just block signatures if he doesn't like it," not even bothering to take into account the fact that james isn't the only 15-yr-old on this site, and that your behavior is inappropriate to other members as well.

i hope james continues to harass you and spread the word of JESUS CHRIST in every thread you post in. it's really precisely what you deserve for stooping down to his level.

it doesn't matter if you find them offensive or not, it's still inappropriate (not to mention legally dubious) to be shoving this kind of thing down a 15-year-old's throat, purely out of spite.

the level of hypocrisy & immaturity is astounding. you all complain day in and day out how james is FORCING his religion on everyone, and corrupting threads when it's all too easy to utilize the ignore function. then, when you do something equally tactless you claim, "well he can just block signatures if he doesn't like it," not even bothering to take into account the fact that james isn't the only 15-yr-old on this site, and that your behavior is inappropriate to other members as well.

i hope james continues to harass you and spread the word of JESUS CHRIST in every thread you post in. it's really precisely what you deserve for stooping down to his level.

F*ck you, B*TCH. I NEVER publicly stated I was against James' preaching -- if you will look at my remarks. I may have told him to shut up because his whole tirade -- LIKE YOURS - is tiring AND BORING.

2ndly, as I stated in another post -- before you opened your yeast-filled trap -- I didn't do it outta spite. I did it because I like the juxtaposition of the images. I wudn't do it ON ACCOUNT HIM -- as you would in your peevish little mind.

Lick you as*hole before you open it, C*NT!!

I agree with you about provoking him. It's a little silly to do so, and then scream when he complains back.

That said (apart from the pic of the balls, which was promptly taken down by the GM) I don't think any of the pics posted have crossed the line of morality or legality. All that's really been posted is mild nudity _ he should learn to put up with that, or ignore or block it, if he wants to participate on an international board. But, granted, we also shouldn't be going out of our way to spark reactions from him.

F*ck you, B*TCH. I NEVER publicly stated I was against James' preaching -- if you will look at my remarks. I may have told him to shut up because his whole tirade -- LIKE YOURS - is tiring AND BORING.

2ndly, as I stated in another post -- before you opened your yeast-filled trap -- I didn't do it outta spite. I did it because I like the juxtaposition of the images. I wudn't do it ON ACCOUNT HIM -- as you would in your peevish little mind.

Lick you as*hole before you open it, C*NT!!

I should have expected such an immature response. :rolleyes:

Archived