Nfl Playoffs

Wembley has the best groundsmen in the country. But you're right, it's not the players' fault as the rain was torrential and the pitch wasn't in the best state to start with, though they didn't help the situation obviously! ;)

And I'm sorry, England got outplayed and out-bounced by Croatia, no matter the state of the pitch, you can't blame a pitch when the supposed best grounds crew in the country couldn't get it up to good conditions in a month. But I do understand the desire to blame external things when your team is plays sh!tty. At least you don't take it as far as the Italians though.

And I'm sorry, England got outplayed and out-bounced by Croatia, no matter the state of the pitch, you can't blame a pitch when the supposed best grounds crew in the country couldn't get it up to good conditions in a month. But I do understand the desire to blame external things when your team is plays sh!tty. At least you don't take it as far as the Italians though.

What?!!!

I didn't and have never blamed the pitch for our defeat - tell me where I have. It was, and this is stating the bleedin' obvious, just as bad for the Croatians.

Can I not state a fact (the pitch was awful) without you reading all sorts of implications into it? Anyway, my original most was meant in a jokey tone (notice the smiley?)

Blimey O'Reilly!! :blink:

What?!!!

I didn't and have never blamed the pitch for our defeat - tell me where I have. It was, and this is stating the bleedin' obvious, just as bad for the Croatians.

Can I not state a fact (the pitch was awful) without you reading all sorts of implications into it? Anyway, my original most was meant in a jokey tone (notice the smiley?)

Blimey O'Reilly!! :blink:

Did I say you, it was more all those comments on the BBC that said that and I am just replying to you bringing it up again.

1 more day.

GO PATRIOTS

One day at a time, one game at a time, one win at a time For Boston, for New England, for Glory and for History.

No more days, no more games, no more wins for Boston, for New England, for Tyranny, Hatred, Evil Empire, Wickedness, Cheating, and Oppression.

GO GIANTS!!! The 1972 Miami Dolphins are counting on you!!!!

No more days, no more games, no more wins for Boston, for New England, for Tyranny, Hatred, Evil Empire, Wickedness, Cheating, and Oppression.

Going a little overboard aren't ya?

By the way, Andre Tippett who played for the Patriots from the 80's up to the early 90's was elected to the Hall of Fame today.

GO PATRIOTS

as what i've said again and again....

One day at a time, one game at a time, one win at a time. For Boston, for New England, for Glory and for History.

Let's go PATS and march to glory and history sunday in Glendale, Arizona.

imitating me aren't you? well, imitation is the best for of flattery.

Archived