Benazir Bhutto Killed In Suicide Attack

emre

Well, it turns out that poor brave Ms. B didn't after all die from the bullet wounds. It now appears that the 'sunroof' of her SUV killed her. She fractured her skull against the sunroof.

Do you really think that she died because she hit her head? Don't you think that maybe the current government of Pakistan had some of her blood on their hands and the people of Pakistan would be more likely to accept her death and not demand change and riot in the streets of their country demanding the overthrow of Bush's puppet???? Think hard, I would be willing to bet all of my belongings her blood is on the hands of the current regime!!!

Do you really think that she died because she hit her head? Don't you think that maybe the current government of Pakistan had some of her blood on their hands and the people of Pakistan would be more likely to accept her death and not demand change and riot in the streets of their country demanding the overthrow of Bush's puppet???? Think hard, I would be willing to bet all of my belongings her blood is on the hands of the current regime!!!

uhmmm....

do you think I was serious? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Current regime? Please. If you go out and there and touch the flesh, NO ONE can protect you. That is your call and your risk. As for her supporters rioting, I don't know what that will do. Please, as you said... think hard before you cast the first stone. If she stayed at home or in London, she could conceivably have been safer. But anyway, that's kinda a moot point, isn't it?

Everybody is saying one thing or the others as consolation but to me she died cos she stupidly get involved in deadly politic again when she returned back on exile.I largely blame her on her death.

May her soul rest in peace!

Everybody is saying one thing or the others as consolation but to me she died cos she stupidly get involved in deadly politic again when she returned back on exile.I largely blame her on her death.

May her soul rest in peace!

You really love to talk out of your as.s, don't you?

How the hel.l can you blame her for being assassinated? She has every right to engage in the upocming elections and not face the risk of losing her life. There is absolutely NOTHING stupid with what she's done. Quite contrary, a lot of people across the world have come to admire her for the level of bravery and committment in possibly bringing democarcy to her own nation. So your attempt to paint her at fault for her death is really pathetic.

Loud applause for Ahmet's comments. I couldn't have said it better myself. To be willing to put yourself out there to make positive change, no matter the danger and challenges to you personally is something to be admired and commanded. She wanted to create change in Pakistan so that they country can improve to be the best Pakistan could be. It takes a special kind of person to do this, to believe so fully and deeply that what you want will not only be for the better, but that it is right, true and just is something that happens too few times. These type of people are rare and hopefully in her death, Pakistan can achieve what she couldn't in her life.

You really love to talk out of your as.s, don't you?

How the hel.l can you blame her for being assassinated? She has every right to engage in the upocming elections and not face the risk of losing her life. There is absolutely NOTHING stupid with what she's done. Quite contrary, a lot of people across the world have come to admire her for the level of bravery and committment in possibly bringing democarcy to her own nation. So your attempt to paint her at fault for her death is really pathetic.

Well said. Ms. Bhutto went back cause she felt she owes it to the Pakistanis who have been deprived of basic human rights and dignity.

Archived