Rio Logo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Baron, my friend!

Hi to everyone

I am back.

I am so happy coz the Rio's logo was unveiled.

Very simple and good colors. It shows Rio very well.

Baron you can say everything you want

But it will not change the truth:

Rio get a god bid and it is one of the favorites cities

^^

Of course, I'll say anything. yeah, Rio's a viable candidate -- but so is Chicago. So, see how useless your remarks are because they are just cancelled out by another strong city. :rolleyes:

Baron, you are a "fanfarrão"!!! :lol:

HAHAHAHHHHHAHAHA

I think the world will know Captain Nascimento soon.

ahshuasuhasuhas

Baron, pede pra sair, pede pra sair

And this is how Rio and the Brazilians consider themselves international? :rolleyes: I have no idea at all about your Brazilian references; I have no desire to know them and it just goes to show how you guys aren't really ready for an international event like the Olympics even though you think you are. :rolleyes: And I am not going to teach you how to relate internationally either.

OK, let me say something here also that you won't understand: mga putong bakla itong mga brasiliano ito!

puff... RIOMAN and danny..... that won´t help

Everybody here know how Baron "LOVES" Brazil :unsure: ..... so making fun here is just a waste of time. If he posts something offensive, just ignore that.

Meu, fala sério. Zoar o Baron não vai adiantar nada aqui.

O cara é arrogante, isso todo mundo já sabe, bem do tipo que acha que os americanos são os melhores em tudo e bla bla bla. Pra esse tipo de pessoa os sul-americanos sempre serão atrasados. É melhor simplesmente ignorar os posts dele. não vale a pena

puff... RIOMAN and danny..... that won´t help

Everybody here know how Baron "LOVES" Brazil :unsure: ..... so making fun here is just a waste of time. If he posts something offensive, just ignore that.

Meu, fala sério. Zoar o Baron não vai adiantar nada aqui.

O cara é arrogante, isso todo mundo já sabe, bem do tipo que acha que os americanos são os melhores em tudo e bla bla bla. Pra esse tipo de pessoa os sul-americanos sempre serão atrasados. É melhor simplesmente ignorar os posts dele. não vale a pena

Rogerio

I know everything you said

Baron is my personal clown

I like to read the idiot things he posts here

To me his ignorance is something funny

Coz he shows how much ignorant he is

He do not know nothing about Rio or Brazil

But he makes smile

I like to see he plays the Gamesbids's fool

U're really the ignorant fool, Riowoman. I bet you've never even been outside Brazil.

ANd just FYI, I worked in the United Nations (and with LA 1984 and Atlanta 1996). And where have you worked aside from your mother's bakery? So I know a heck of a ton more than you'll ever know in your short, boring, pathetic life, tonto.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - as you say, fool. ;)

Speaking of Capitao Nascimento I watched Tropa de Elite with my friend from Sao Paulo last week who's last name is also Nascimento. lol.

Very good movie. Everybody should watch it regardless of your opinions of the favelas and the bid. I think people who are for it and against it will all like the movie.

U're really the ignorant fool, Riowoman. I bet you've never even been outside Brazil.

ANd just FYI, I worked in the United Nations (and with LA 1984 and Atlanta 1996). And where have you worked aside from your mother's bakery? So I know a heck of a ton more than you'll ever know in your short, boring, pathetic life, tonto.

OMG

He did again

Have you see how funny Baron is???

I did travel around south america, your fool

I did visit London and Rome too

Who you think you are??

The wolrd's most inteligent person??

I do not carry about your opinion about me or Brazil

I know how many important my country is

Go to study

You must to learn new things from other cultures

You must to know how to respect the diferences

Seu viado!

OMG

He did again

Have you see how funny Baron is???

I did travel around south america, your fool

I did visit London and Rome too

Who you think you are??

The wolrd's most inteligent person??

I do not carry about your opinion about me or Brazil

I know how many important my country is

Go to study

You must to learn new things from other cultures

You must to know how to respect the diferences

well, it sure doesn't show. U can take the hick out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the hick.

I do think you know nothing about other countries outside the USA-Western Europe Axis...

And I'm terrified that the UN hires people with kind of xenophobic opinions like you.... Maybe you were fired because that... Well. it doesn't matter! I really don't want to know about your personal life... It's just not important.

Let's show data:

Baron you said you don't want to go to Rio, ok

But Rio is the most visited city by international tourists in the South Hemisphere (35th ranked in the world) and guess what???????????????

Chicago is 64th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOps!!!! (data from 2006)

http://www.euromonitor.com/Top_150_City_De...n_Leads_the_Way

Do you still think that the one of the most important destinations in the world (the biggest one in So Hemisphere) doesn't know how to treat people from abroad???

And If I take this forum as an example I'll never go to San Francisco, but I know that there are good people in your city.

Baron, you are still a fanfarrão!!! :lol:

PS: About Chicago's Logo, if you see it again you will see that the Chicago's star is falling!!! :P

To me his ignorance is something funny

Coz he shows how much ignorant he is

He do not know nothing about Rio or Brazil

But he makes smile

I like to see he plays the Gamesbids's fool

Baron is not ignorant, he plays a sarcastic character...

It's unreal. It's fake!

R ---- Really

I ---- Into

O ---- Olympic 2016.

I wish it the best of luck. I can virtualize it winning with a great happiness.

I worked in the United Nations (and with LA 1984 and Atlanta 1996). So I know a heck of a ton more than you'll ever know in your short, boring, pathetic life, tonto.

pfff... did you really ? So... do you expect us to believe this ?

It doesn´t seem so... for someone who knows so little about geography.

baron, I know nothing justify RIO and danny´s attitudes... but you´re behaving just like them.

And please.... don´t try to be smart, because you aren´t.

:blink: Now Baku is the only city which hasn't unveiled its logo. Have they said when they will do it?

Not yet. I´m still curious about Baku´s logo. I believe they´re preparing something really different and original.

by the way.. do you know if the applicant city MUST have a logo or it may just launch it later ?

pfff... did you really ?

And please.... don´t try to be smart, because you aren't.

No kidding? Actually, I don't care whether u believe it or not because it is so-- and your opinions are really irrelevant. Of course, u can look up the HR records.

Try to be smart? I don't have to because I am; and most of you Brazilians (except Rominger) would be too dumb to recognize that anyway. ;):P

baron, I know nothing justify RIO and danny´s attitudes... but you´re behaving just like them.

And please.... don´t try to be smart, because you aren´t.

What Rio and Danny attitudes are not justfied???

Would you like to read Baron's "non-sense opinions" about Sao Paulo??? I'm sure you wouldn't be happy and you wouldn't be quiet... ;)

What Rio and Danny attitudes are not justfied???

Would you like to read Baron's "non-sense opinions" about Sao Paulo??? I'm sure you wouldn't be happy and you wouldn't be quiet... ;)

yep, I saw some of his opinions about São Paulo and about Rio too. He talks as someone who actually DOESN´T know anything about both cities

I was just stating that it´s useless for you and for RIOMAN to upset him, and this only lends to more and more irritating stuff. (That´s exactely what he wants to do here) It´s better if we just ignore his posts and keep the conversation among the members who really want to take the issues further.

Let´s leave Baron living in his own fantasy.

Archived