What Do You Think About God?

james

My life is very fine, comfortable and happy without him, thank you.

What do you think about your future ? Do you have confidence in afterlife? Or you are existing just by of accident? Do you have a spirit?

There are many questions left unanswered!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think about your future ? Do you have confidence in afterlife? Or you are existing just by of accident? Do you have a spirit?

you seem to be the one who skips around questions james...and just continues to preech...with little answers to the questions we pose.

you seem to be the one who skips around questions james...and just continues to preech...with little answers to the questions we pose.

And he doesn't seem to get it -- that, at least on my part, I/we are not beholden to him therefore do not have to answer or even dignify his most demanding questions. Can't take a hint that's as large as a 747.

Are all Nigerians like this? :blink::wacko:

And he doesn't seem to get it -- that, at least on my part, I/we are not beholden to him therefore do not have to answer or even dignify his most demanding questions. Can't take a hint that's as large as a 747.

Are all Nigerians like this? :blink::wacko:

You are not intelligent and civilised. I asked some questions here and, now you are using me to describe all Nigerians. What a shame on you claiming to be someone who comes from a very advanced country!

who do we speak to about getting you banned?

to the One above. :D:D

Actually, send in your PMs of exasperation, offensiveness, idiocy, disgust, etc., etc, to the GBModerator. Collectively, there might be enough for a case. I already sent mine in. Other than discord, I don't see what else he contributes.

to the One above. :D:D

Actually, send in your PMs of exasperation, offensiveness, idiocy, disgust, etc., etc, to the GBModerator. Collectively, there might be enough for a case. I already sent mine in. Other than discord, I don't see what else he contributes.

If you can connive to do that and you succeed, that would be great .Am not going to go against any truth here nor apologize to nobody when I know I haven't done anything wrong.

What do you think about your future ?

Depends what you mean by future, but answering the following question should be enough.

Do you have confidence in afterlife?

No. When I shall die, I will die. Simple as that.

Or you are existing just by of accident?

Of coarse. Wats wrong whit that?

Do you have a spirit?

I have a brain, it does the thinking for me. Convenient, eh? Honestly answer: none that I know of.

Well, then again, it depends of your definition of spirit...

And what is wrong whit unanswered questions? The fact that something can't yet be explained doesn't mean that its magic or by the belief that a supreme being exists...

What do you think about your future ?

Depends what you mean by future, but answering the following question should be enough.

Do you have confidence in afterlife?

No. When I shall die, I will die. Simple as that.

Or you are existing just by of accident?

Of coarse. Wats wrong whit that?

Do you have a spirit?

I have a brain, it does the thinking for me. Convenient, eh? Honestly answer: none that I know of.

Well, then again, it depends of your definition of spirit...

And what is wrong whit unanswered questions? The fact that something can't yet be explained doesn't mean that its magic or by the belief that a supreme being exists...

There can always be answers and those ones are wrong. You did that from a mere disagree pont of views with thorough scrutiny of what am talking about! You have brain but you forgot about how your brain really works the main life of your brain---for example.

No, you neither want to quarell not to reason with us. You just want to whiten us that your way of believing is the right one. If i would say that i believe in something greater the men, greater then the christian or buddhist or muslim god you will say "no, the bible says or the pope says or bla bla bla says"... And i am not intrested in defending my believes or the way i sense life.

What do you really beleivein that's greater than GOD of the christians that you are hidding? I want to know that thing,PLZ!

You do know that Jesus dies up on that cross, dont you James? The little fairytale about him coming back to life is about as plausible as you really being a 15 year old Nigerian with a God complex.

Hmmm.....

We should be determined to say that we stand on the ground for GOD. I wonder how life would look like without Godly people.

We should be determined to say that we stand on the ground for GOD. I wonder how life would look like without Godly people.

San Francisco?

Well look at Nigeria, I sure its full of lovely people like you.....yet it's still a sh*t hole. Proves that logic wrong, doesn't it.

San Francisco?

Well look at Nigeria, I sure its full of lovely people like you.....yet it's still a sh*t hole. Proves that logic wrong, doesn't it.

You don't understand Nigeria. Back off, mate! I hate somebody who talks out of line. If you don't like Nigeria that doesn't mean it won't exist(Jealous West) aren't you ashame that you hate a third world country with all that you have.PUNK!

Sorry! I didn't mean to say that as a Christian but, am still human being, you know. I was provoked by that comment. May GOD help us all.

You don't understand Nigeria. Back off, mate! I hate somebody who talks out of line. If you don't like Nigeria that doesn't mean it won't exist(Jealous West) aren't you ashame that you hate a third world country with all that you have.PUNK!

Yes James, the west hates the third world...that why we donate billions upon billions each year to try improving living standards in africa, thats why when we turn on the Tv we are bombarded by advertisements urging us to donate to the plight of your people. We hate you so much that even celebrities in the west organize huge relief benefits, concerts and whatnot and these same celebrities are snapping up your baby orphans like hot cakes. Yeah, jealously will do that to you.

I don't hate Africa or Nigeria james, but If your country and region is so righteous as you so sanctimoniously claim and is still pretty f*cked up in comparison to the jealous godless west. We must be doing something right :huh:

GOD brought back a baby DOCTORS confirmed dead back to life. I can say doctor treats while GOD heals. What do you think about this miracle? That tells GOD really exist. HE's alive!

GOD brought back a baby DOCTORS confirmed dead back to life. I can say doctor treats while GOD heals. What do you think about this miracle? That tells GOD really exist. HE's alive!

You know, "miracles" are bound to happen by luck. If something has one chance in a million to happen, that means its bound to happens eventually. Compare the ratios of "miracles" for believers and non-believers, and you should get roughly the same number... Its all dumb luck.

Oh, and the prayer:miracle ratio must be amazingly low... :lol:

You know, "miracles" are bound to happen by luck. If something has one chance in a million to happen, that means its bound to happens eventually. Compare the ratios of "miracles" for believers and non-believers, and you should get roughly the same number... Its all dumb luck.

Oh, and the prayer:miracle ratio must be amazingly low... :lol:

What do you think about miracles amazes me and you are reasoning with me in a good way.

Am talking about the existence of GOD,anyway! For your information GOD ALMIGHTY cares for both the good and the bad. HE allows sunshine on both,etc so also miracles. Thank GOD that you believe in miracles therefore you believe in GOD! Am grateful for you learning to think about your existence in the proper way.

• 3 years later...

Didn't really want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd bump this GB Classic to ask this question:

I was just watching a report on the BBC News Channel about the declining influence of the Church in Western Europe, and it mentioned that there is a "church tax" in Germany and that it amounts to the equivilent of 8% of Income Tax. A similar tax in Finland is pegged at 2%. Is this true? It seems outrageous in a modern, liberal society like Germany that this should be the case, which makes me wonder whether the BBC have got their facts right on this one.

Archived