What Do You Think About God?

james

Don't allow me make a fool of you here in the forum. So, just keep away from insulting me. I haven't coaxed you to such an extend in any. Am a science student too and I don't think you have to spread the word of science to me!

If want respect I'll give it to you based on discinplinery and well meaningful society but, if you want insult from the science angle as you are taking it to be that science have no ethics--I'll give it to you double. PLZ!!!

Not sure I understood most of the second paragraph - but I'll have a go at a response to the first paragraph!

If you want to make a fool of me in here - go for it! If you want to talk about insulting words check out your previous comments that homosexuality is wrong. Now that is insulting.

Are you saying Science has no ethics or that it does have ethics? and what are you giving me double?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure I understood most of the second paragraph - but I'll have a go at a response to the first paragraph!

If you want to make a fool of me in here - go for it! If you want to talk about insulting words check out your previous comments that homosexuality is wrong. Now that is insulting.

Are you saying Science has no ethics or that it does have ethics? and what are you giving me double?

Am not going to fold my hand axespirating over an issue that has a lot to do with my life and the future become a thing of confusion for me here. You can't confuse me here cos i know he's real! I know what am talking about . You can undestand unless you learn to! It doesn't require microscope,brother nor those apparatus in you big labs. You would soon be amazed how he's well powerful than the black holes(little wonders in te universe) which disturb your mind,SIR!

MY GOD is alive and I know HE is alive!

The church and religion does try to hinder progress by claiming to have answers that it cannot support, justify or evidence. It closes down thought and discussion and is anti-science.

How can Science take humans above progress? That is not possible.

That developments are not always beneficial is accepted - I would not seek to argue this is not the case. Science is beautiful but not always correct - and always seeks to check itself and correct when needed. Not something the church is keen to do.

Religion is harmful. Check out how many wars there have been (and continue to be) based on religion.

Oh and your test! You make me laugh. Your test at the age of 8. :lol:

Am talking of my faith you are talking of religion. They are two different things. You must have a huge faith to have put all your trust in science that you deem is beautiful but not always beautiful. Um...!

I like you're new sig, Baron

paes7gc.jpg

Almost enough to make me go back to batting for the home team!

By the way, what is it about latinas and big booties?

Thanks. But it doesn't look complete w/o the Rio logo -- of which I guess this actress' derriere is the logo's muse!!

You are trying to tempt me! You fail in all attempt, I must. Sex and look will pass away and it shouldn't be people's aim in life.

We should be discinpline as a people (for me as somebody who fears GOD through JESUS CHRIST) maybe for other as somebody who respect life. Baron, what has GOD done to you so much that you don't like HIM?

HE gave you life, you can breathe and it's interesting to you how you do this inhaling and exhaling thing. You see with your eyes and know you are real not like catoons or anime--- which are painted and magically controlled by their maker( who were created by GOD). Impulses move through your brain labyrinth faster than the speed of life and travel to the farthest part of the universe. Isn't it amazing GOD did something important for you to love HIM?

GOD loves you, Baron!!! Am telling you this if you don't know!

HE gave you life, you can breathe and it's interesting to you how you do this inhaling and exhaling thing. You see with your eyes and know you are real not like catoons or anime--- which are painted and magically controlled by their maker( who were created by GOD). Impulses move through your brain labyrinth faster than the speed of life and travel to the farthest part of the universe. Isn't it amazing GOD did something important for you to love HIM?

WTF is this? :blink:

It seems you don't know wha sarcasm is...

:P

I do! Even the greatest musicians do on stages same thing but, this one comes from the heart.

You are trying to tempt me! You fail in all attempt, I must. Sex and look will pass away and it shouldn't be people's aim in life.

We should be discinpline as a people (for me as somebody who fears GOD through JESUS CHRIST) maybe for other as somebody who respect life. Baron, what has GOD done to you so much that you don't like HIM?

GOD loves you, Baron!!! Am telling you this if you don't know!

Foolish James. Did I ever say any of the stuff you are garbling about above? :blink:

Oh james, the more you open your mouth, the more you stick your foot in. You are pathetic, james.

Foolish James. Did I ever say any of the stuff you are garbling about above? :blink:

Oh james, the more you open your mouth, the more you stick your foot in. You are pathetic, james.

Hahaha...I got tear-drops on my eyes from laughing...pathetic!...hahah...Am not pathetic! Am not!

I asked you a question based on some negative attitude I have seen here on this thread. Ok! do you love GOD? Am asking you now as far as you said you never took side with the opposition.

There is lots in JESUS CHRIST than being a spoit kid. I spend my time very well and I enjoy myself well in discinplined life. I don't think am miserable.

There is lots in JESUS CHRIST than being a spoit kid. I spend my time very well and I enjoy myself well in discinplined life. I don't think am miserable.

James - I'm sorry to say that you don't sound very happy.

A discilplined life comes in many shapes and sizes. Don't think that the church or religion or god are the only places that can give you the answers. Sometime you have to have the confidence to look outside the box or what those closest to you think.

James - I'm sorry to say that you don't sound very happy.

A discilplined life comes in many shapes and sizes. Don't think that the church or religion or god are the only places that can give you the answers. Sometime you have to have the confidence to look outside the box or what those closest to you think.

I am very happy. Even happier than you may think! This happiness make me to love GOD ALMIGHTY the more. It gives me more hope!

That's the reason why I want people to come know HIM so that you can be happy too. HE gives me joy and confidence. B-E-L-E-I-V-E me!

for god's sake - you are making a fool of yourself, james

To lift the spirit of this "waste-of-time thread":

Am not! If you think so ok!!! Thank you!

What do you think about your life without GOD?

Am not! If you think so ok!!! Thank you!

What do you think about your life without GOD?

I think it is the normal thing to do.

Every human being is born an atheist, its natural we live and die as such.

I mean, if you raised a child making sure he never herd of religion and, when he was, say 20, you tried to convert him to a religion, he would probably laugh at you.

Judging by the way you speak James, I'm surprised that you have a lot of time on your hand to come here preaching the things you do and not using this time more "productively" at Chruch or with other religious based services.

I think it is the normal thing to do.

Every human being is born an atheist, its natural we live and die as such.

I mean, if you raised a child making sure he never herd of religion and, when he was, say 20, you tried to convert him to a religion, he would probably laugh at you.

That's not true ,you are only guessing. Every reason human being think about the future as he grows not only that it think about who he/she is and why he or she exist. So many questions that will start to look to the picture of putting something in place like GOD or whatever he or she could reasons out.

Don't think you are talking to a fool!

Archived