What Do You Think About God?

james

When times are people don't beleive in a creator called GOD, it's very sad to live life with happiness by an accident. Science has diverted people attention from the ONE who actually shows wisdom by the multitude of signes and wonders in the universe. Meanwhie, religion has hindered some scientific experiments and I don't think the bible doesn't have an answer for that. Now an ha nucear weapons, etc. It makes clear that He who made man and gave him brain to think, not only that to express love, ponders about spirituality and yearn for eternity is taken out of the picture. It is thesame man that challengee HIS existence today. It is also thesame man who's very sad about death and wants to find solution all by himself--so sad he could not find a successful means and there's doubt that he will find it in science.

God seems to many as non-existence -- some out of annoyance over death thought that way, some over other things. The bible shows who He is and it's being desputed by some as a old mythical book. James Cameron even said it found Jesus christ grave with his bones in it arguably, disagreeing with what the bible said.

Time is ticking and the book has said some many things about all these. Even as to what people would say regarding its prohpecies. Also let people know that those who have ears let them hear and those who're proud with their thinking shall be fool on that very day, in the very awakened eyes either alive or resurrected.

A warning is different from a threat. The bible has made it as a warning to those with humility to accept how the GOd wants it knowing that the proud will definately find it difficult to comprehend.

Now, what do you think about GOD after living life as non-beleiver?

And you need to change and accept there's a God who made you -- which is the first step.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting! Am meeting the worst criticism in my christian life here today. May God bless you all. One thing, the holy spirit will visit somebody tonight.

The Gospel According to Roltel:

Be true to yourself. Respect others. Try to be nice.

James, I respect your beliefs. Fair enough, believe what you want. But those words above are enough for me to live my life fulfilled and contented _ I do not need you to try and convert me. And I sure as hell take exception if you feel you can judge me.

Oh, and I quite like John Denver.

One is for sure... the holy spirit will not visit you tonight... If you are a good christian then thats great for you. And that should be enough!!! Enough with "good christians" or "good muslims" who wnat to save my sould!! This is really annoying

One is for sure... the holy spirit will not visit you tonight... If you are a good christian then thats great for you. And that should be enough!!! Enough with "good christians" or "good muslims" who wnat to save my sould!! This is really annoying

We are not quarelling but am here to reason with you.

We are human beings, CAF. I want to know why you hold such view to life? Why don't like what I say rather me here?

MORTALS we are but immortality always in our minds. Why do you think we have that within us?

No, you neither want to quarell not to reason with us. You just want to whiten us that your way of believing is the right one. If i would say that i believe in something greater the men, greater then the christian or buddhist or muslim god you will say "no, the bible says or the pope says or bla bla bla says"... And i am not intrested in defending my believes or the way i sense life.

james,

I don't speak about faith, but how you try to convert/evangelise people here on GamesBids or that you think that you can reason "with" me.

You are absolutely not in the position to do any of that, because I could have been your father - when you were born I was 26 - therefore I have much more experience of life than you.

We can chat about our favourite songs, movies, stadiums etc. etc. but it is funny when you are really believing that you can reason with me about life and/or faith...

No, you neither want to quarell not to reason with us. You just want to whiten us that your way of believing is the right one. If i would say that i believe in something greater the men, greater then the christian or buddhist or muslim god you will say "no, the bible says or the pope says or bla bla bla says"... And i am not intrested in defending my believes or the way i sense life.

I have not object your view yet. You can tell me about that which is greater so that I can get to know how great it is.

Sorry, Sir. I thought someone said age is a number only in experience has differences. There's no age with truth.

The truth is there's a desire for eternity in me.

The fact is, nobody here cares James. Stop broadcasting this bullshit. Nobody wants to reason with you about religious intent and values. This isnt the place. There are plenty of religious forums out there you can hit up with little boys to prey on...and convert and do what you wish.

NOT HERE...Kim Jong Ill would be rolling in his grave if he saw this.... :huh:

Kim_Jong-Il_heart_throb.jpg

Wah - I hear name and have come to clarify position to African decent person obviously of false Korea below me.

You sir need education on Juche mighty regime.

In true strong Korea I am the God.

Maybe spell as god lower g as real name of god start with mighty capital K for Kim which - aha - is my name thus connection infalliable!

You try to argue with reasonable Belgian and homosexual here at Olympic site but mark my words as truth - we will thwart your frantic attempts to stifle us!

You politically illiterate reactionary! If you continue such rhetoric you will be dealt a thousandfold retaliatory blow!

There is place and time for such nonsense - and unless you have signed letter from Jesus, Buddha or myself you are not to be speaking on our behalf!

If you contim=nue to waste all time of everyone here such a provocation will be regarded as a declaration of war!

We are not quarelling but am here to reason with you.

Sorry James, you are not "reasoning". You are preaching and it would appear that most people here react to being preached at in the same way that I do. It instinctively gets my back up. I once had a neighbour who attempted to preach at me in a similar vein. I didn't like that either.

For the record, I happen to feel there must be some sort of higher being, but I don't claim to know what it is. People's faith is a matter for themselves and themselves alone. It is not something to shove down people's throats as though you're doing them a favour.

Am DEJECTED!

In christian life one is bounded to meet with rejection, despair, all forms of hatred and difficulties. So, I would call this a part of christian life.

Wait a munite, it's hard to imagine who people don't beleive in God. That's scaring me to death.

But, JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU ALL. Do you all know that?

Archived