Canada's Olympic Team

taichi

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE'VE FINALLY WON A MEDAL, AFTER 8 DAYS WE'VE FINALLY WON A MEDAL!

At least a silver in the Women's 48kg Wrestling Weight Division. Carol Huynh is our first medalist.

Thank god!!!

Now hopefully Verbeek wins her semi final and gets into the gold medal match as well.

I told you all we would be getting all our medals in the second half. I know it was very frustrating to have to wait this long to get a medal but we finally got 3 in a matter of 30 minutes. We all have to be patient. we will win a bunch more in the next couple of days.

We have our Women's Trampoline athletes qualifying in #3 and #4. We have a great shot for both those athletes to medal.

Then we have Cochrane in the pool who broke an Olympic record who looks favourable to medal.

Then we have 4 Rowing boats in the Finals tomorrow.

We also have our Women's 3m Springboard athletes who did well in qualifying. #3 and #10 in Prelims.

Who else am I missing?

Go Canada, go !!! :) What a day for this amazing country ... couldn't believe my eyes when scrolling through the medal table (just missed all the events this night/morning) and when coming back home it was just a WOW WHAT IS THIS ?!?

Surprisingly it's wrestling that brought Canada into the medal table ... and let's see how you guys do in rowing tomorrow ... hope your crazy country will enter the top twenty tomorrow ... good luck ;)

Finally, the Canadians got a medal we got a gold, silver, and a bronze. I hope we get more.