Rome 20XX

Alexjc

All of you people on here are no better than the other.

"My city is better than yours." "Your city is boring... ugly."

Geesh! What a bunch of children & hypocrites.

right!

also  this is out of place from the central issue "Rome 20XX"..

Yeah True!!

As I have said, Rome will host. (sometime in the next six cycles)

In Mexico are more ancient rests than in the USA... so... what are you saying aboout Aztecs and the other civilizations?? :laughlong: Are there any rest of native american culture in the USA? Oh, yes, 2 native american people being used as actors by big companies in fun parks...

I know this is the Rome thread, but I can't let this one go.  

Mikel, the native American culture of what are now the US and Canada was not as sophisticated, edifice-wise as the Aztecs and the Mayans, etc.  The NA Indians did not build the temple-pyramids that the Central American Indians built.  So what was there to destroy?  Duh??

It's all pretty much a stupid and petty argument that's been debated with a thousand times over.  And go look at Canada-Vancouver now.  It looks like the First Nations have been screwed again with the logo.  Old story, Mikel.    

You talk about the Prado?  THe Metropolitan, Museum of Modern Art and the Natural History Museums of New York can crush the Prado anytime.  

Do you want me to say more?

start by saying I don't side with any of you..

well Baron, I thought that the "the comparison between civilazations" topic was lost in the last century.

Native Americans are on the same level of Aztech or Maya as humain beings.. aren't they?

it's true americans haven't destroied any NAbuidings cause of there aren't..

What about their identity? taking away them from their lands or changing their aspect to seems more possible white..

both Spanish conquerors and Pilgrims fathers have slowly destroied the rispectives native populations imposing their culture strongly..

Archived