I Can Do American Country Music Than Some...

james

Am a fan of America country music. From blues grass to most modern country. Though, am selective of style, voice, accent and the guitar, etc.

The most amazing thing is that I can do this music even more than some of those America musicians. Beleive me! Some friends never beleive I could do something like that to unimaginable way.

Does anybody like country music in Gamesbid. Some American country music really relax my spine. So, you can create an account at www.cmt.com. if you like. There are quite good numbers of American country musicians.

Blue Grass, and in moderation only. Every other kind of country drives me insane...

Faith hill and Dixies chics accent touches, Tim Mcgraw, Tobi Kieth, Kenny Chesney and Joe Nichols have my kind of style. On the oldies, Dan seals was my favourite, kenny Rogers. I really like some of Dolly not all.

I really like American country that I turn it into Godspel song.

I can only take it in moderation. Barbara Mandrell, Dolly Parton, a little bit of Loretta Lynn, Faith Hill (Atlanta 1996!), Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Reba McIntire, Patsy Cline - that's about all I can take before I need to turn the dial!

Although I do like all those male country stars in their tight 501's! :P

Gospel I really enjoy, especially anything that involves a Southern Gospel choir. I thought Atlanta '96 was phenomenal with theirs, especially when they backed up Celine Dion and of course, the incomparable Etta James in Los Angeles '84.

I can only take it in moderation. Barbara Mandrell, Dolly Parton, a little bit of Loretta Lynn, Faith Hill (Atlanta 1996!), Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Reba McIntire, Patsy Cline - that's about all I can take before I need to turn the dial!

Although I do like all those male country stars in their tight 501's! :P

Gospel I really enjoy, especially anything that involves a Southern Gospel choir. I thought Atlanta '96 was phenomenal with theirs, especially when they backed up Celine Dion and of course, the incomparable Etta James in Los Angeles '84.

Great but those were when I was a baby, Etta James. Nevertheless, some oldies Emmylou Harris still keep me listening and Simon Gartukel - like go get it on the moutain.

Gary Allan, Tammy Cochran are sweet voice singers. Emmylou Harris and Dan seal, are two American country musicians whose tracks I can listen to repeatedly.

What a lovely voice of Trisha yearwood on Georgia Rain...Am listening to it right now.

Faith Hill song title BREATHE is supposed to be titled The Way Love's Supposed To Be. When you listen you'll find out that the title doesn't actually go with what she sings about.

• 2 weeks later...

I listened to BON Jovi's tract that was featured in CMT cross-counrty road show and I doubt if Bon Jovi can be classified as a country musician. What do guys think?

Archived