• Toronto
    • London
    • Paris
    • Berlin
    • Madrid
    • Rome
    • Moscow
    • Ulan Bator

Which city would you go out of your way for to attend if it hosted the Olympic Games? Rols spurred this idea.

Basically,this sounds a little like 'Which city would you most like to visit?' as that will probably be the same city you would go out of your way to see in an Olympics in!

If you just enjoy attending the Olympic Games then you would probably go out of your way to attend them wherever they are being hosted! ;)

I voted for London anyway.Not so much because it would be going out of my way (it's only 188 miles due south-east of me)

but because I feel it needs all the support it can get at the moment after the recent deluge of negativity its been subjected to by one or two posters in this forum!! B)

Basically,this sounds a little like 'Which city would you most like to visit?' as that will probably be the same city you would go out of your way to see in an Olympics in!

If you just enjoy attending the Olympic Games then you would probably go out of your way to attend them wherever they are being hosted! ;)

I voted for London anyway.Not so much because it would be going out of my way (it's only 188 miles due south-east of me)

but because I feel it needs all the support it can get at the moment after the recent deluge of negativity its been subjected to by one or two posters in this forum!! B)

Not necessary, the place I most want to visit is Oslo but for the Olympics I would go out of my way for Paris or Berlin or New York because of the experience those games would be above and beyond the city itself.

I am surprised you didn't mention Abuja ! I would love to see a NYC games . I felt rather sad when NYC lost 2012

You don't know me. I don't beleive in nonsense but reality.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived